Artogon

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 25, 17 11:06 AM
Perhaps since the moderators thru no fault of their own can't get any info on an update either way, we can all send a note off ton the developers themselves. If enough of us do this, maybe something will change..

I sent an email and asked for update info [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 10/25/2017 at 12:56:30 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Artogon

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 17 1:14 PM
Hello Hilltown5string,

It definitely makes sense to request further information regarding a possible update to the game. I want players to know that the Forum Moderation Team continues to provide requests for updates and information to the appropriate teams, and as soon as we are provided information for changes or an update, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement so our players can see what has been updated.

I also wanted to quickly swim by to remind all of our players that we are unable to provide certain content on our forums under the Forum Rules and would specifically like to remind of the following rule:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We want to do our best to protect everyone's privacy in the forums, and to do this, we request that no real names or any one's email address or personal address are provided in public posts. This helps everybody protect each other's privacy and one's own. Thank you for helping us out with that everyone.

Thank you as well for your patience while we wait for further information, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Oct 27, 17 12:49 AM
In the interests of fair play and, for the company to be seen to keep their integrity, Artogon should come forward and declare once and for all - to all people playing their game, exactly what their intentions are regarding the future of Wanderland.

I am quite certain that I am not the only one with this persistent thought.

bi1fai
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by bi1fai on Oct 27, 17 12:57 PM
completely agree with you, it will be 1 year that there is no change, no update, no bug fixes ... we are entitled to know if we all continue to play for nothing !!!

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Oct 28, 17 7:10 PM
Good idea Hilltown and I totally agree with you Julietx. Players deserve to know whether the game is being discontinued, although by the lack of feedback it doesn't look too promising that the game will continue.

rellen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by rellen on Oct 29, 17 7:47 PM
yes i agree it has been to long

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 30, 17 8:30 AM
Moderators, sorry if I did a no-no by including the Artogon email info, I found it easily by going to their website.

I sent them an email but did not receive a reply.... hmmmm

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 31, 17 4:00 PM
Yes, I agree it been too long also.

newmangame

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 7:24:24 PM PST

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Nov 12, 17 7:32 PM
Hilltown5string wrote:Moderators, sorry if I did a no-no by including the Artogon email info, I found it easily by going to their website.

I sent them an email but did not receive a reply.... hmmmm

Hi D5string, Artogon replied to me when I mailed them a while back, I suppose it all depends what questions you were asking, maybe a bit too sensitive for them .

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Nov 13, 17 7:29 PM
Hi Oldboyracer,

I mentioned to Artogon that we just wanted some information if there was going to be an upgrade or not because a lot of players are anxious to know. That's about it.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Nov 15, 17 6:06 PM
Hilltown5string wrote:Hi Oldboyracer,

I mentioned to Artogon that we just wanted some information if there was going to be an upgrade or not because a lot of players are anxious to know. That's about it.

I must have been lucky, just prior to the last update they did tell me it was in the pipeline but it took a few months to come through.

bi1fai
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by bi1fai on Nov 20, 17 5:07 AM
here we are ! it's been over 1 year without any updates or fixing bugs. I think we are all right now to know whether or not this game will evolve ! it's a matter of respect... we can not indefinitely play the same HOS, banish the same gremlins, skeletons... if there is no change in the future, what is the point of playing ????

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Nov 20, 17 8:02 PM
I agree 100%.

Go to: