Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

level 36

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 25, 17 1:25 PM
Has anyone gotten gold on this level? Can't find a walkthrough on it either!?

ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:level 36

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Oct 25, 17 4:05 PM
I need it too!

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 26, 17 11:18 AM
Am always confused on time management games when some levels are easy and others are impossible. I fail to understand why the developers don't test the game thoroughly.

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Oct 26, 17 4:02 PM
YaY!! and YAHOO!! Got gold finally! All I can say is everything has to be perfectly timed. Keep an eye on stop clock it is important to have one left to finish last mine. Use run fast as soon as you have our little helper and two workers to continually gather wood and stone til run fast is over. no need to worry about goblins or crystals just keep our helper continually in the mill and keep collecting food. Hope Y'all get gold too. It took me a lot of tries but OH SO satisfying now! Good luck!

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 27, 17 3:33 PM
Congrats Ndwelt! I think I am going to give up on the crazy difficult levels for now. Not worth the agro.

Tabascocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Tabascocat on Nov 5, 17 9:52 PM
I got this level with a bit of time to spare. Here's how I did it:

1) collect first wood and then get two guys
2) proceed to collect wood and food and clear path until you get to the house to trade stone
3) clear path and build bee hive with necessary materials
4) clear path to the merrymaker house and build house
5) start merrymaker producing food - use your guys to collect both stone and wood. Collect 40 wood and 50 stone as fast as you can. Don't do anything else except this until you get the 40 wood and 50 stone.
6) keep collecting food using merrymaker
7) go complete all other tasks

Don't collect any crystals, don't worry about gremlins just don't let them steel food, use freeze time once, use go faster and build faster whenever you can.

Good luck!!

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Nov 6, 17 5:46 PM
OMG Tabascocat - that worked! It took a couple tries and a miracle to get the second freezer going as the gold start was starting to go........

thanks!!!

[Post New]by chrissie4759 on Dec 28, 17 3:28 AM
Thanks Tabascocat! It works!

[Post New]by ebbauer on Feb 9, 18 12:50 PM
Thanks Tabascocat! I'm finding the key on several of the hard levels is to stockpile supplies first.

Go to: