Barbados aquarium scene

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Oct 25, 17 1:25 PM
You have to return a missing sign. I found where the sign goes but for the life of me I can't find the silly sign. I moused/clicked all over the scene but just can't find it. Can anyone help? As always, it will probably be found right in front of me!!

Re:Barbados aquarium scene

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Oct 25, 17 7:13 PM
Well, I give the scene another go & with a little PDL (pure dumb luck) I was able to find the sign & to keep moving forward.

Lajlaj
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Lajlaj on Nov 11, 17 2:02 PM
Is there even such a thing as the 'Barbados Exploratarium' ? Or any other underwater Carribean venue? I googled the s**t out of it, but nothing showing. A link would be appreciated here.

Edited on 11/11/2017 at 2:03:18 PM PST

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 17, 17 5:04 PM
I can't post a link (against forum rules), but do an internet search for Folkestone Marine Park and Museum. I don't know that they call it an "exploratorium", but there is a museum.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Nov 18, 17 9:47 AM
The only thing even close that I was able to find online was an "Exploratorium" in San Francisco. I looked for anything similar in Barbados but came up with nothing so I guess it's just something invented for the game. Looks pretty cool though!

[Post New]by riauntiekaren on Dec 11, 17 2:16 PM
can anyone tell me where the third whale is? I keep using hints, but it's not showing it to me. Can't move forward or backward. Thanks.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 11, 17 9:04 PM
WARNIG - SPOILER BELOW!

1) At the top of the undersea window to the left of the pirate flag
2) In the undersea window above the scuba diver
3) The blonde woman on the right has a whale earring (that's probably the one you're missing)

Go to: