cowclaudia
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Where's the video?

[Post New]by cowclaudia on Oct 25, 17 5:10 PM
Notice a lot of new games these days don't have the video preview. Would love to buy this since I adore ocean games but not before I have a chance to preview it.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Where's the video?

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 31, 17 1:52 PM
Hey cowclaudia,

I definitely understand how it could be helpful to see how the game play before picking it up. There are a couple of different things that could help out here. Although we don't have a video available directly on the game page, posting up videos of gameplay is pretty popular among gamers. It could help to run a search using your favorite search engine to see what comes up.

We also offer free trials of our games so players can get an idea of what the game is like and how it plays before purchasing it. The free trial can be downloaded by clicking the "Play Now" button on the Ocean Mahjong game page. For more information about free trials, please take a look at the following link:

Download a Trial Game

Please feel free to reach out to me or another Moderator via PM if you have any additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: