Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

The moth... Chapter 2

[Post New]by Halotop on May 6, 10 7:05 PM
Hi all,

I'm stuck.. after checking the walkthru and reading posts.. I still cannot find the fifth piece (body) of the moth.. when I checked the walkthru.. three pieces have triple squares around them to highlight where to find them.. I'm wondering if this means either a combination of exiting and reentering using the magic glasses (or not) or something to that effect is needed in order to find it...

HELP... please.. I like the graphic s, etc. of the game BUT the running hither and yon with and without the glasses can become quite irritating..

Any help really appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halotop

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:The moth... Chapter 2

[Post New]by BinLA on May 6, 10 9:56 PM
All five of the pieces of the silkworm are outlined in the walkthrough, on the picture showing all 5 locations in one panel. If you don't see the silkworm piece in those locations with the glasses off, look at those same locations again again with the glasses on. If you still don't see it, use a hint. I can't remember which location holds the body, so I can't be more specific than that. The one I had trouble with was on the edge of the roof eave, but it was there. I just had to use a hint because I couldn't see it with glasses on or off!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on May 7, 10 1:41 AM
I think the body is in the entrance area (first area of the chapter), somewhere on the gate.

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Halotop on May 8, 10 12:04 AM
BinLA wrote:All five of the pieces of the silkworm are outlined in the walkthrough, on the picture showing all 5 locations in one panel. If you don't see the silkworm piece in those locations with the glasses off, look at those same locations again again with the glasses on. If you still don't see it, use a hint. I can't remember which location holds the body, so I can't be more specific than that. The one I had trouble with was on the edge of the roof eave, but it was there. I just had to use a hint because I couldn't see it with glasses on or off!

When I use the hint all the 5 spots tell me to look elsewhere.... achhhhhh!!!!!!

BUT the body is still not in my inventory...

Thanks tho

Go to: