I Can't Believe It!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

I Can't Believe It!

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 26, 17 10:32 PM
I got the last 3 unique ghosts I needed today. I also managed to create both the FE pets. I can't believe I finished it!

My plan is to now just do endless HOS to collect items to gift to friends and to build up inventory for next FE. Hopefully I will get a break between the FE and the next event.

july1277
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Re:I Can't Believe It!

[Post New]by july1277 on Oct 26, 17 10:38 PM
how long did it take you?

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 26, 17 10:39 PM
Congrats Shawkn, that's fantastic news!

Moni

PS do you play on iPad?
(Still need a few glowies and furries to craft my pets, and wouldn't say no to traps, either..... just kidding.... sort of... )

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

I Can't Believe It!

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 27, 17 5:21 AM
Shawkn wrote:I got the last 3 unique ghosts I needed today. I also managed to create both the FE pets. I can't believe I finished it!

My plan is to now just do endless HOS to collect items to gift to friends and to build up inventory for next FE. Hopefully I will get a break between the FE and the next event.

Congratulations 3 in one day, you must have been delighted

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 27, 17 5:59 AM
Nothing like a trifecta to put warm fuzzies in your tummy!!!!!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 27, 17 8:54 AM
Cute_Moni wrote:Congrats Shawkn, that's fantastic news!

Moni

PS do you play on iPad?
(Still need a few glowies and furries to craft my pets, and wouldn't say no to traps, either..... just kidding.... sort of... )

Hi, Moni... I would love to help you if I could but I play on a PC. I have found a lot of players on the forum who I would love to send friend invites but they don't play on the same platform as I do.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 27, 17 9:04 AM
july1277 wrote:how long did it take you?

I really don't know in terms of clock time. Since I work 4 days a week, 5 hours a day, I think I may play about three hours a day during work days. Having insomnia helps! On weekends, I open the game and leave it up. Then I play it in between other activities. Since hubby and I are sort of housebound right now, I had more time to devote to the game. I know I started the first day of the FE.

I think the Castle took pity on me yesterday and decided to give me a break.

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Oct 27, 17 9:28 AM
I will never get the 2 new pets. Simply not getting what it takes.

Bemused123
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Bemused123 on Oct 27, 17 9:40 AM
A lot has happened in my game today. This morning I received the Gift Horse achievement and received the Little Elephant. I cannot believe that I have played this game for 300 days. I was ready to quit after 3 weeks.
I got the last of the Yellow ghosts so I got the Calavera Cat. I then got the last of the Azure ghosts and got Calavera Man. This is my first FE and those two ghosts completed the album. Did not spend any diamonds to get traps I now can resume doing the DQs and collect to craft the pets.
The last achievement also got me the Master of Disguise achievement.
I am going to have a glass of wine to celebrate. Cheers everyone.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 27, 17 9:48 AM
Wow! Way to go, Bemused!! Enjoy!!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 27, 17 10:14 AM
I'm still working on the pets, but I can't believe I played almost a full round of HOSs and saw exactly 2 yellow ghosts. I kept getting one azure after another, clicked on it just to see if the next one would change. Nope, still came up azure.

When I saw that yellow one pop up, I did breathe a huge sigh of relief because the DQ time was counting down and I was beginning to sweat.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 27, 17 10:57 AM
pjmatt wrote:I will never get the 2 new pets. Simply not getting what it takes.

Don't give up,you will get there.

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 27, 17 11:15 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:
pjmatt wrote:I will never get the 2 new pets. Simply not getting what it takes.

Don't give up,you will get there.

Yep, I second that - still many days left....

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 27, 17 11:27 AM
Shawkn wrote:

Moni

PS do you play on iPad?

Hi, Moni... I would love to help you if I could but I play on a PC. I have found a lot of players on the forum who I would love to send friend invites but they don't play on the same platform as I do.

'S OK, I was really only joking ..... since that posting, I have crafted (and fed) my gp and am only one glowie away from crafting my hounder and just one last violet ghost to chase down, jump on, and shove into a trap....

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Oct 27, 17 12:26 PM
Cute_Moni wrote:
Shawkn wrote:

Moni

PS do you play on iPad?

'S OK, I was really only joking ..... since that posting, I have crafted (and fed) my gp and am only one glowie away from crafting my hounder and just one last violet ghost to chase down, jump on, and shove into a trap....

Sorry I didn't catch on to it being a joke. In my defense, I am considered "legally drunk" until 3:00PM today due to meds I got during a procedure yesterday!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

I Can't Believe It!

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 27, 17 1:21 PM
Shawkn wrote:My plan is to now just do endless HOS to collect items to gift to friends

Read this and just had to offer MY assistance
But didn't really need any extra gift help - plodding along quite nicely
Then felt guilty that you felt sad for not helping ME
So posted my progress...

Ahhhh.... but now I understand... legally drunk.... lucky you!
(hope your procedure was just something small and trivial?)
And ride that wave of being irresponsible for as long as you can

Anyway, you have given me the idea to search through the forum and invite some iPad players, who I would like to give Chrissy pressies to, to be friends. Thank you good idea

Moni

I Can't Believe It!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 27, 17 1:30 PM
Cute_Moni wrote:
And ride that wave of being irresponsible for as long as you can
Moni

LOL, That's my new favorite quote. Love it! LOL

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 27, 17 1:46 PM
Moni, if you're feeling magnanimous, I could use some help getting the new pets. But only if you have extras.
I'm just not getting the DQs I need. I REALLY should have known better kept my mouth shut. Now all I'm getting is old ghost DQs - 4 days in a row now. I don't need anymore of those & really don't want to waste my traps on them. I'd rather give them to the new players.

I've been keeping my wishlist down most of the time, trying to catch up gifting back, but I'm starting to get fidgety about not getting the stuff for the pets. I KNOW I can craft them later, as I've so often advised the newbies, but today, I'm feeling left out.

It'll be better tomorrow, I'm sure.

And Shawkn, congratulations!!! Enjoy your pets, avatars, & your blissful intoxicated state!

Edited on 10/27/2017 at 1:49:22 PM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 27, 17 1:58 PM
Desertdruid
Well now,I think the point of having friends is to help you get things like the pets! (Hint,hint,hint) I want the cornucopia avatar & I need my friends to put up a wish lish to obtain it. (Hint,hint,hint)

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 27, 17 2:58 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Desertdruid
Well now,I think the point of having friends is to help you get things like the pets! (Hint,hint,hint) I want the cornucopia avatar & I need my friends to put up a wish lish to obtain it. (Hint,hint,hint)

"Ask and ye shall be given
"Seek and ye shall find"

Go to: