bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Royal Envoy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 7, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Royal Envoy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Royal Envoy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Welcome to Royal Envoy forum

[Post New]by Donick2 on May 7, 10 1:48 AM
Yet another disappointing day from BF that is 2 games this week that have been released from CE games so another day with no new game,I hope this month is going to improve drastically as already 7th & only had 1 decent game so far

Don't you want to keep your customers BF hope some of the mods see this & tell people concerned,we not happy with games they are putting out

Mentalistlvr
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Mentalistlvr on May 7, 10 2:10 AM
it's only the 7th, still got an entire month ahead Me, I didn't like a whole lot of releases for Mac either the last month...but you don't hear me complain as I'm sure others liked them. I'll just wait my time and I'm sure something good will come my way again soon.

Also I think there are plenty of people very happy that a regular edition of Royal Envoy is out now.

Unfortunately I still have to wait until they release a Mac edition, but I know they're working on it. Don't know if it's a CE or a regular but either way I might buy it, since it seems like a great game.

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:37:56 PM PST

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on May 7, 10 2:24 AM
Sorry, but I disagree with you, Donick. In this week alone, we've had: Deadtime Stories, Eternity, Magic Encyclopedia Illusions, Fiction Fixers, Escape the Lost Kingdom, and today, Royal Envoy. That's 6 great games (including Lilly & Sasha if you like RPGs). Check out the New Releases calendar to see if there's anything else I missed.

It's been a great week for games so far! And with the Mother's Day sale, it can only get better.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on May 7, 10 3:08 AM
Mentalistlvr wrote:You are not happy with games coming out...please do not think you can talk for everyone.

Also as you said, it's only the 7th, still got an entire month ahead Me, I didn't like a whole lot of releases for Mac either the last month...but you don't hear me complain as I'm sure others liked them. I'll just wait my time and I'm sure something good will come my way again soon.

dvdiva wrote:Sorry, but I disagree with you, Donick. In this week alone, we've had: Deadtime Stories, Eternity, Magic Encyclopedia Illusions, Fiction Fixers, Escape the Lost Kingdom, and today, Royal Envoy. That's 6 great games (including Lilly & Sasha if you like RPGs). Check out the New Releases calendar to see if there's anything else I missed.

It's been a great week for games so far! And with the Mother's Day sale, it can only get better.

Like Mentalistlvr said Donick2, please don't think you can talk for everyone and that is me included. I am very happy at BFG or otherwise I wouldn't have been a member for 4 years. I think BFG is doing an excellent job and has a variety for all. If you're not happy then go to another site, there's plenty to chose from. And those games that Dvdiva are awesome games. In fact I bought all of those she mentioned. So if you want to leave BFG that's your prerogative. Don't include everyone even me. And one other thing. BFG has excellent customer service. To me it's the best on the web. Those guys over there bend over backwards to help their customers out. Btw I beta tested Lily & Sasha, that was fun!

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:39:49 PM PST

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on May 7, 10 5:11 AM
Sorry Donick but another here who disagrees with you. I am no fan of Hidden Object games but I realize many if not most on BF prefer them. I just wait (sometimes impatiently) for a TM game I like. I agree with sassielassie that the customer service here is by far the best. I beta tested Royal Envoy and have been counting the days since the CE came out to get the regular edition. THANKS BF

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by burkedd on May 7, 10 5:19 AM
Don't agree with you either. If you go to the other sites, you will see they generally release the same games as BF anyway. And by the way, BF is one of the best gaming sites out there. Having been a member for over 3 years with BF and also having belonged to the other sites as well, the others are not as efficient and do not have a quick response to problems, just my opinion.

BF also has the best customer service team.

As others have stated, they can not please everyone all the time. Have patient and something will come along.

Happy gaming to everyone and have a good weekend.

happyme76
Catfish
Catfish
1,619 Posts

[Post New]by happyme76 on May 7, 10 6:19 AM
Count me in as not agreeing with you also. I love BF ! Like burkedd I too have belonged to other gaming sites and dropped them when I found BF. If BF doesn't have something I like I just just go into the HUGE list of games and play one I haven't played or play one of the many that I have already bought and replay one of them. I do not even visit other gaming sites, because in MHO none compare to BF. As it has been stated before BF has awesome customer service!
Keep up the excellent work BF!!!!!

ladymajik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ladymajik on May 7, 10 7:18 AM
I have only been a member for about 6 weeks - and am totally addicted. Big Fish - where have you been all my life. This is the BEST gaming site on the net. I have been on the net for 18 years and have been to lots of places and you can;t beat BFG for customer service, prices and selection. Thank you BFG;s. I have bought about 10 games, including one that was free from my punch card being full and the other at 30% off because of the mother;s day sale. BFG do you have free counselling sessions for people like me LOL.

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 7:20:42 AM PST

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 7, 10 7:30 AM
Donick2 wrote:Yet another disappointing day from BF that is 2 games this week that have been released from CE games so another day with no new game,I hope this month is going to improve drastically as already 7th & only had 1 decent game so far

Don't you want to keep your customers BF hope some of the mods see this & tell people concerned,we not happy with games they are putting out

Many other game sites are going out of Business and will no longer be activating your purchased games.

Reflexive is one of them. They have said your codes will be useless at the end of May.

At least I have to give PlayFirst credit for transferring their accounts to Big Fish.

Big Fish has millions of customers and won't be going out of business.

So you decide.

Time Management Games just happen to be the most popular genre of games on Big Fish. In other words, more are sold.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 7, 10 7:36 AM
With Deadtime Stories and Fiction Fixers, I have bought two games that
make "my" top 10 list. That's quite a thrill for "me".

I'm sorry Donick2 that you are not enjoying your membership as much
as I am. One of my luckiest days was when I found Big Fish. I have lost
all of the games I bought from "that other site" because my old
computer's hard drive was too small to hold them. When I got this
new computer, I could go to Big Fish and reload any of my prior
purchases. Not true of "that other site". I just counted and I have
64 games on my wish list and that's not counting some of the ones
I lost that I want to replace. With the frequent sales (like this weekend)
and the Daily Deals, even my very limited budget is allowing me to
fill a punch card each month. Do I get frustrated when I go days and
day without a Daily Deal I like? You betcha. But then, who else
offers one?

If you know of any other site that is even 1/2 as good as this, please
feel free to PM me with the info.

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 8:00:50 AM PST

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on May 7, 10 7:37 AM
Donick2 wrote:Yet another disappointing day from BF that is 2 games this week that have been released from CE games so another day with no new game,I hope this month is going to improve drastically as already 7th & only had 1 decent game so far

First off... I'm not part of that "we".

Secondly... take your complaint to BFG headquarters if you are so concerned about the games being released and the dates. The mods may or may not read your post to relay the info... if they should choose to do so.

Thirdly... BFG is a business and they do the best they can with within their means. It is impossible to please everyone all the time. While only a few games a month tweak my interest, I don't sit and complain post about it. What's the point in that?

This particular standard version of a CE was anxiously waited for by many of us and speaking for me personally... I am not disappointed.

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:41:36 PM PST

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on May 7, 10 9:11 AM
I disagree too! Been waiting for this release and to get it on sale! WOW!

Thank you! I consider it an extra Mother's Day treat!

Edited to add that I just finished the demo (and then a bit beyond after buying it ) I'm going to try my level best to resist the CE....but what an absolute pleasure to play such a beautiful polished game.... to the developers!

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 3:49:23 PM PST

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on May 7, 10 11:21 AM
The only thing that I have been disappointed with is that it took BF four weeks and 2 days to come out with the standard version of Royal Envoy Forum. I've been impatiently waiting for this game for a while now. And to keep me busy while waiting, BF came out with many other excellent games in various genres (as listed above.) Have you read the reviews on the BF forum for Royal Envoy when it came out as a CE? The game has EXCELLENT/RAVING reviews. It may not be your "type" of game - but an excellent game never the less.

KIW0612

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:34:30 PM PST

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on May 7, 10 9:12 PM
To all of you I have upset,I DON"T expect you to agree with me BUT at the top of the page BF do ask for our opinions & reviews & that applies to us ALL not just you ok maybe I should have said me & not us but I know quite a few agreed with my last post on the subject & for all you boasting about being BF fans
well so am I & I have 300+ games from them,get on very well with the CS guys who do a great job & I have many awards from BF including their 'Biggest Fish award Medallion' which I am told only get issued to a FEW select fans so I am no novice to be intimidated by ANYONE

That closes the subject as far as I am concerned & will answer no more messages on the Forum or PM so fight amongst yourselves as I am entitled to my opinion but I will concede next time I will put I & not US ,happy ?????

By the way just beta'ED a great game so there are some good ones coming

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on May 9, 10 12:15 AM
Hey Thanks for kind words to me & no some things never change but please don't worry on my behalf,I am no new comer as have been a member for years & have 300+ games from BF & I knew what to expect but really nice to know some people do still have manners,maybe you can teach a few more some of yours

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:42:17 PM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 10, 10 8:11 AM
Since I was included in carkopp's "all of you have acted in a mean snarky
manner", I sent him a PM asking him, politely, to point out where in my
post I did so as that was not my intent.

Dominick2 however graciously accepted my apology and told me it
was not necessary as he did not find anything objectionable in my
post.

Edited when I reci'd PM today from carkopp stating he was not responsible
for the reply I rec'd.

Edited on 05/11/2010 at 2:27:58 PM PST

[Post New]by kate2310 on May 12, 10 4:21 PM
This is my first post, so I hope I do it right.
On level 23 I need help. Can't get 120 happiness.
What do I do?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 12, 10 4:31 PM
Hi everyone,

We have made some edits to the thread. We do appreciate your feedback and want to hear your opinions. I'd also like to remind everyone to respect one another as per our FAQ and General Rules. You can certainly post your opinion but only on the subject matter and not against a specific user. Staying away from personal comments will help avoid arguments and hurt feelings. On that note, if you see something offensive please contact a moderator, we are here to help. We want the pond to be a fun environment just like you do!

Thanks everyone,

bfgTigris

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 4:38:29 PM PST

[Post New]by IntelligentLife on Jun 1, 10 7:05 PM
Hi. Don't want to get involved in an opinion struggle -- I just want a little help. Levels 47 and 48 have me stumped for getting to "gold." I've finished the game and want to get the award for all gold finishes, but for the life of me I can't seem to get either level done in time. Any walkthrough or gimmes? (I know the CE is out there but as I got regular version I was just wondering).

Go to: