bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Royal Envoy technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 7, 10 1:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Royal Envoy technical issues here only

[Post New]by dkhersh on May 8, 10 9:42 PM
I really like the game but it crashes after playing just a short while. I've updated everything you suggest on the help page. Sometimes I can play for 10 min the only a couple before it crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I would appreciate your help. I am a game club member and have been for sometime

Thank you
Deb

JammyKat
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by JammyKat on May 9, 10 1:37 AM
I am on level 10 and finished the town within the time limit. The window with the score comes up and fills in all the details, but I can't click on Continue to go on to the map. Really annoying as I was just barely able to complete it within the time limit.

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on May 9, 10 8:35 AM
Level 29. The game won't acknowledge finishing the 4 flowerbeds, so I can't complete the level and move on.

[Post New]by LeftPinky on May 9, 10 2:14 PM
Same as the previous poster... level 29 won't acknowledge the finishing of the flowers, I've restarted the level, restarted the game, uninstalled and retried the level, can never get past it. It didn't matter if I did the flowers first, last or in the middle of the level. Please help!!

ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Post any Royal Envoy technical issues here only- Game Crash

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on May 10, 10 6:56 AM
game crashes for me as well, dkhersh - same as the collectors edition. Also did every step outlined on help page. Also contacted bf customer support, only to get the standard answer. No help.

My computer is built for gaming, so I know it has all the specs for this game. Don't know why it crashes since only a few people have posted about this problem on both forums.

Did tons of research trying to figure it out (I really want to play this one!) and the only thing I can come up with is that maybe the game doesn't handle dual core processors well.

IIf you are having game crash issues, can you please post if you are running a dual core machine? It may help identify why a small percentage of gamers have crashes on certain games, (even after they have done all the "help" steps & fixes).

Thanks,
LadyBlu

ashbg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ashbg on May 12, 10 7:15 PM
ladyblu11 wrote:game crashes for me as well, dkhersh - same as the collectors edition. Also did every step outlined on help page. Also contacted bf customer support, only to get the standard answer. No help.

My computer is built for gaming, so I know it has all the specs for this game. Don't know why it crashes since only a few people have posted about this problem on both forums.

Did tons of research trying to figure it out (I really want to play this one!) and the only thing I can come up with is that maybe the game doesn't handle dual core processors well.

IIf you are having game crash issues, can you please post if you are running a dual core machine? It may help identify why a small percentage of gamers have crashes on certain games, (even after they have done all the "help" steps & fixes).

Thanks,
LadyBlu

Hi ladyblu. My game crashes too even though i meet the requirements and have all my drivers updated. I just wanted to give you a reply seeing as how I too have dual processors.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 14, 10 7:07 PM
LeftPinky wrote:Same as the previous poster... level 29 won't acknowledge the finishing of the flowers, I've restarted the level, restarted the game, uninstalled and retried the level, can never get past it. It didn't matter if I did the flowers first, last or in the middle of the level. Please help!!

On level 29, make sure you are purchasing flowerbeds and not flowers. I made this mistake several times before realizing I was buying the wrong thing.

[Post New]by eunice28oct on May 15, 10 9:19 AM
when i playing level 42, i don't know " what is mean (have no homes with happiness less than 30)also they need 2 challet & 2 villas" how can i pass this level

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 15, 10 11:40 AM
Eunice, there is a walk-through for level 42 in the discussion for Level 42. Go back to the main forum for Royal Envoy, then look for the discussion titled; "Level 42" It will tell you how to beat the level.

[Post New]by potcurry on May 15, 10 2:41 PM
crashes crashes crashes level 59 turn computor back to start try every thing other then reloading game ,have a duel processor as well first game to crash sad- potcurry
ladyblu11 wrote:game crashes for me as well, dkhersh - same as the collectors edition. Also did every step outlined on help page. Also contacted bf customer support, only to get the standard answer. No help.

Thanks,
LadyBlu

sherheff
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by sherheff on May 16, 10 12:08 AM
Hi,
I am enjoying the game, but at level 9 I build the 5 cabins, get the 3 stars for each, and the system does not acknowledge. I keep playing, but it never ends, and I can't go further. Tried the level 5 times with the same results. Please help!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 17, 10 11:12 AM
sherheff, make sure you are building cabins and not something else. Also, you may want to check out the discussion specific to that level. This discussion area is for technical problems.
Good Luck!

lefaye22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by lefaye22 on May 17, 10 3:40 PM
I was going to buy the collector's edition and the game crashed before the first level. Then the same thing happened with this version. I did every upgrade on the help page too, and nothing worked. I emailed help, days ago, and still have not heard from them. It's a shame; I really want to play this game and they lost 20 bucks.

huntington101
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by huntington101 on May 17, 10 6:25 PM
lefaye22 wrote:I was going to buy the collector's edition and the game crashed before the first level. Then the same thing happened with this version. I did every upgrade on the help page too, and nothing worked. I emailed help, days ago, and still have not heard from them. It's a shame; I really want to play this game and they lost 20 bucks.

I think there was a rebuild for the collector's edition so check out that forum and it might help to downoad the demo again. Read somewhere that that was the reason for the slight delay in releasing the standard version.

I thought the game messed up on me twice, but the first time I built the wrong building and the second time I built flowers instead of flower beds.

[Post New]by irishqueen208 on May 18, 10 6:34 AM
I'm having the same crashing issues on level 23, I can't get past it , yes I am running a dual core processor. Brand new computer, never had this problem with any other B.F. game really disappointed as I sure enjoyed playing it..for a whole two days!!

[Post New]by Foreversh on May 18, 10 7:26 AM
I've been playing the game for awhile and managed to make it to Swamp Island. However, today when I opened the game, all my information was gone and it was as if I was playing for the first time. It asked me for the player name and started at the beginning.

[Post New]by Cynosurewolf on May 21, 10 1:20 AM
My copy of Royal Envoy is broken.

I can't get past level 29 on the Island of the golden sands.

There are four flower pots to put in on that level that don't register as done when I have finished putting them in. Everything else registers except the flower pots. Because they don't register as finished I can't complete the level or advance any further in the game.

Is there any way to fix this? I really like this game and would like to finish it.

Thanks much.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 21, 10 7:26 AM
Cynosurewolf wrote:My copy of Royal Envoy is broken.

I can't get past level 29 on the Island of the golden sands.

There are four flower pots to put in on that level that don't register as done when I have finished putting them in. Everything else registers except the flower pots. Because they don't register as finished I can't complete the level or advance any further in the game.

Is there any way to fix this? I really like this game and would like to finish it.

Thanks much.

You are probably building flowers and not flowerbeds. I did the same thing. The flowerbeds are a lot cheaper to build and they are the first selection.

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on May 23, 10 12:40 PM
i played the free trial and had no problems at all,as soon as i decided to use my credit that ive been saving coz there are no decent games out at the mo.after so long i would presume it crashes?my pc just dies and my monitor says enter powersave mode.when i look at the pc its turned off so i have to turn it back on restart the game and it happens again and again.its driving me mad.........

Go to: