katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

After the update

[Post New]by katy12250 on Oct 27, 17 6:13 PM
I finally got the trophy for buying 5 items in the shop but I had to buy one more to get it. So that's okay,

The trophy for winning 10 bonus games - still not showing up unless it means something different than what I think it does. I'd already played all the bonus games (Aces Up, Spider, etc) multiple times but I played and won them again. 10 times, 10 different games, and no trophy. So that looks like it is still broken unless the devs mean something else for that trophy.

BTW the new items in the shop are now showing up for the CE bonus levels, so that's fixed.

Haven't played long enough to see if any of the extra CE level trophies work or not.

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:After the update

[Post New]by katy12250 on Oct 29, 17 3:53 PM
AND...

the Handyman award (use 4 tools in a row) doesn't work.

Sigh.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 16, 17 8:44 AM
katy12250 wrote:AND...

the Handyman award (use 4 tools in a row) doesn't work.

Sigh.

Hi Katy, if you didn't see my other post about this and are still trying to get that trophy, it turns out that what you have to do is use 4 hammers or maybe 3 hammers and a sickle in a row. If you were like me, I was trying to use 4 powerups in a row which isn't the trick. I finally got Handyman on level 231.

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by katy12250 on Nov 17, 17 8:58 PM

Hi Katy, if you didn't see my other post about this and are still trying to get that trophy, it turns out that what you have to do is use 4 hammers or maybe 3 hammers and a sickle in a row. If you were like me, I was trying to use 4 powerups in a row which isn't the trick. I finally got Handyman on level 231.

Sneaky devs! I'll try that. THanks for the tip!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 22, 17 11:16 PM
Upon installing the 2nd patch I've been able to confirm that all the trophies are now achievable. In order to get Ace you need to win one more bonus game assuming you'd already won at least 10 games before when it wasn't working. To get Shopping Queen if you've already bought everything else available, just buy either a wild card or a joker and the trophy will be awarded.

Aw, they changed the name of the "Star Geezer" trophy!

[update #2] Upon creating a new player and starting from level 1, I noticed Shopping Queen gets awarded for just buying all the items except wild cards and jokers in the regular shop. You don't even have to get the CE extra shop unlocked! Funny, since this is one of the CE extra trophies and you can't even see it until you've unlocked the CE content...

Edited on 12/25/2017 at 11:52:21 AM PST

Go to: