Cooroy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

12 Labours of Hercules IV Mother Nature Collectors Edition

[Post New]by Cooroy on Oct 28, 17 4:24 AM
I cant seem to join in on other discussions so I had to start a new one.
I am having a problem moving on in 4.3.
I can only collect 10 food and 10 wood.
It doesn't go any higher so I cannot move on.
Has anyone else come across this?

Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:12 Labours of Hercules IV Mother Nature Collectors Edition

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Nov 12, 17 11:54 AM
Haven’t gotten to that level yet. When I do I’ll try to help. ? And by the way, you can’t join a discussion that has a lock on it. See the lock to the left of the subject of the forum message? So like me, you have to start a new discussion.

Cooroy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cooroy on Dec 10, 17 2:01 AM
Thanks Donna
It also takes me forever to find how to even post a question. This forum is not very user friendly.

[Post New]by footballfishfan on Dec 15, 17 6:58 PM
Yes, dont know why the Tech Issues forum is closed for this game. Maybe because its older. I just bought this game last week and am having a problem that one of the other players in the Tech Room had, but the link they provide for tech support doesnt seem to work for me.
Anyway, if one of the tech people are monitoring these posts (hopefully), they can answer some of our glitches. or at least provide a means to get it fixed. Here is my issue:
On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.
Cooroy, since you have progressed further than I can, seems like you didn't have any problems in doing so. Must be my firewall or AVG protection. I might just email them anyway, see if they respond. Or I'm out a game credit

[Post New]by Arsen01 on Dec 18, 17 3:55 AM

Edited on 12/18/2017 at 10:33:03 AM PST

Go to: