bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 29, 17 12:29 AM
Elephant Games proudly presents the newest chilling addition to the Haunted Hotel series!

Your cousin has asked you to help her paranormal TV show crew in their next investigation! What should be a happy family reunion takes a dangerous turn as something inhuman abducts your cousin! With none of the crew in site, it’s up to you to track down who, or what, is terrorizing anyone who steps into the Valentine Hotel. Do you have what it takes, or will you become the hotel’s next victim? Find out in this spine-tingling hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 29, 17 6:03 AM
Apart from the very basic gameplay, I didn't want to buy the CE of this game because all I saw in the demo were dark scenes. So I waited until the SE came out, which was today, and checked the walkthrough. And looking through the walkthrough I see that not one of the scenes had any light colour whatsoever. Everything is in dark blue shades.

Why are so many games nowadays only in dark shades of blue? Who knows. And because I didn't much care for any of the new HOGs that have come for a while, I decided to replay my "Gardenscapes" games. They are fun, entertaining, and have colour.

Go to: