Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 29, 17 1:07 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 9:10:26 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 29, 17 9:10 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by MaryEl on Oct 29, 17 10:20 AM
Another very dark game and another paranormal device to be used. I hope the trend to using these devices wears out soon. Cant we just find thing on our own (like hidden objects are suppose to be)? Not a buy for me.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 29, 17 11:39 AM
I just finished playing The Evil Inside, and it was a fantastic game from beginning to end. (not yet finished with BC but seems equally as interesting) I've always been a huge Haunted Hotel fan, which was an original Big Fish Games Studios production until Elephant games took over its production in 2013. Shortly thereafter, they debuted their first game in the series, Haunted Hotel #5: Eclipse. Around the same time, Elephant Games, (formerly known as White Elephant) took over the production of Mystery Case Files, as well, which in my opinion, is when these games really began to take root, and blossom into the fantastic games they are today!

I preferred the Collector's Edition version over this Standard Edition, because of the extras it offers, such as Morphing Objects that are in each scene, NOT within the HOP's which is a feature I really loathe.The CE version also has 20 hidden Puzzle Pieces that give you 4 different Screensavers when completed, Morphing Collectible Business Cards to find, as well the usual Achievements to earn, Wallpapers, Concept Art and replayable Puzzles and Hidden Object Scenes. .

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Nov 9, 17 8:32 PM
I tried to get into this game. I played both CE and SE demos and really made an effort to like it....but there were just too many inventory items to collect ...too much back and forth....too dark...and too many puzzles. It was tedious and exhausting to say the least... and with all this useless busyness, one loses interest in a game. There is no flow....and it is a no go for me.

And I would like to add that the paranormal gadget to find circles was ridiculous.

Edited on 11/09/2017 at 8:36:04 PM PST

Go to: