new friends

 
DaveH1953
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

new friends

[Post New]by DaveH1953 on Oct 29, 17 4:03 AM
Hi guys, I recently invited two new friends to send and receive gifts and can not access them. I get a message that I need to I have download the latest version of MC which I have done and I still can't do anything. How do I get to access this? Anyone to help would be great. Thanks

 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 29, 17 12:16 PM
You and your friends need to be at level 6 or higher to befriend each other.
Players need to be at level 13 to have a private room.

Hope this makes sense.


 
DaveH1953
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by DaveH1953 on Oct 31, 17 6:38 AM
Thanks Susie but I am on level 80 and got new pc a few weeks ago, tried to transfer everything over but did not work. Lost everything and got in touch with Bigfish and Barry tried to find my data but put a lot of stuff on to my account so I have had to sort of start again in some parts, maybe I have to wait til all zones are at full capacity and wait for the update of the young chancelor. One of the new friends has a red icon in the top left corner and the other is green, like just lohn, which everyone has got I assume and I still can't access her so, who knows!! Only time will tell I suppose. Thanks for your input anyway. Enjoy the game. Thanks again to Barry, What a champ. Was terrified that I would have to start from scratch.

 
silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 31, 17 11:34 AM
dsaltonstall wrote:Hi everyone

I've sent a few friends request but get no reply. I went into play midnight castle and sent friend request from there. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.. My friend code is 667639, please add me.. Thanks


Hi dsaltonstall and Welcome to the Forum

I sent you an invite. But I noticed that you're game name is Player. The majority of the players of MC do not invite or accept invites from game names named Player. Reason, it is too difficult to differentiate between multiple friends named Player when returning gifts.

Please change your game name to anything except Player. Click on your avatar in the upper left corner of your screen. Then click the pencil below your avatar. Backspace out the word Player and retype in a name you'd like to call yourself.

You will get a lot more responses to your invitations when you do.

 
sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 31, 17 2:19 PM
Dsaltonstall............check your PM's.

 

Re:new friends

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 31, 17 2:57 PM
DaveH1953 wrote:One of the new friends has a red icon in the top left corner and the other is green, like just lohn, which everyone has got I assume and I still can't access her so, who knows!!


If a friend has a red icon, that indicates they haven't played in a while. Maybe the one showing green just doesn't have a wishlist up?

 
Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by Myhashen on Oct 31, 17 4:02 PM
Sent you a friend request. Playing as ShaSha.

 
DaveH1953
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by DaveH1953 on Nov 1, 17 4:35 AM
hi donsaltinstall I see your name has come up as Rusty. I have sent you an invite. My name is Dave and I am in Australia. My friend code is 695651. Hope you accept as I have only Just John and can't seem to reply to others

 
DaveH1953
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by DaveH1953 on Nov 1, 17 4:36 AM
oops sorry dsaltonstall!!

 
El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by El62 on Nov 1, 17 5:35 AM
DaveH,
I have send you an invite. you show up as player.
see above: that is why you don't get replies, please give yourself a nice playname

 
FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by FionaN on Nov 1, 17 7:08 AM
Hi Dave

Sent you an invite.

Playing as Fiona - Scotland

P.S. As E162 has said, you are more likely to get friends if you give yourself a playername and choose an Avatar.

Have fun stormin the castle.

Fiona

 
Bigfish_tanya
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Nov 6, 17 11:38 AM
hi dave i have sent you invite

 

Re:new friends

[Post New]by Mamasita1539 on Nov 7, 17 9:20 AM
Hi Dave. I sent you an invite. I am playing as Carmen. Please change your avatar name so I can gift you. :-)

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 7, 17 10:25 AM
DaveH1953 wrote:Thanks Susie but I am on level 80 and got new pc a few weeks ago, tried to transfer everything over but did not work. Lost everything and got in touch with Bigfish and Barry tried to find my data but put a lot of stuff on to my account so I have had to sort of start again in some parts, maybe I have to wait til all zones are at full capacity and wait for the update of the young chancelor. One of the new friends has a red icon in the top left corner and the other is green, like just lohn, which everyone has got I assume and I still can't access her so, who knows!! Only time will tell I suppose. Thanks for your input anyway. Enjoy the game. Thanks again to Barry, What a champ. Was terrified that I would have to start from scratch.

Sometimes, when you first get a new friend, you have to close out of your game, then go back in again to get the new friend's wish list to show with an arrow so you can access it (if they have items on their list).

Edited on 11/07/2017 at 10:26:18 AM PST


 
1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Nov 7, 17 11:45 AM
Hi, Dave.

Sending you an invite to my Diane game.

DeeDee

 

Re:new friends

[Post New]by dsaltonstall on Dec 8, 17 11:22 AM
Please add me New game Code is 724697. Thank you.. New level 12.. ugh. I have my level 53 again, thank you so much susie... Please friend me again for I have lost my friends. Game name Rusty



Edited on 01/21/2018 at 3:30:36 PM PST


 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 22, 17 10:58 AM
dsaltonstall wrote:dsaltonstall, My new game ID is 698454


Invitation sent!

Are you positive that number is correct?

You do know that customer support can put all your original items, coins, diamonds and game level onto your new id number, right?
(only thing missing will be original friends..and I am pretty sure you were in my game before as "Rusty")
Rusty shows level 53
This new number is at level 21.
hmmm




 
betsybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:new friends

[Post New]by betsybean on Dec 22, 17 1:01 PM
My new code is 718711 please friend me level 57

 

Re:new friends

[Post New]by dsaltonstall on Jan 16, 18 6:11 PM
susiewastaken wrote:
dsaltonstall wrote:dsaltonstall, My new game ID is 698454


Invitation sent!

Are you positive that number is correct?

You do know that customer support can put all your original items, coins, diamonds and game level onto your new id number, right?
(only thing missing will be original friends..and I am pretty sure you were in my game before as "Rusty")
Rusty shows level 53
This new number is at level 21.
hmmm




 

Re:new friends

[Post New]by dsaltonstall on Jan 16, 18 6:13 PM
No I didn't know that game support could put all of my things back. My computer crashed and had to reset it. I was at one time on level 53. I will get in touch with support. Thank you very much for ur help..

Edited on 01/16/2018 at 6:25:00 PM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: