stuck on level

[Post New]by bozzo60 on Oct 22, 08 3:18 PM
need help,unable to advance past police station [,after basement] cant work out the sliding puzzle in bookcase.gone to gamezebo for help but still cant do it.unable to work out how to move the large slide down,not enough room,as it wont move side ways.can someone give me stepxstep directions please :

Re:stuck on level

[Post New]by shikha_nambiar on Dec 24, 08 7:59 AM
even im stuck on the slider puzzle.. can some kind soul pleaseeeeeeeeee help me with step by step moves!!!!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 8:08 AM
To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Natalie Brooks. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

stuck on level

[Post New]by snickers23 on Feb 17, 09 4:43 PM
LizzieK wrote:
bozzo60 wrote:need help,unable to advance past police station [,after basement] cant work out the sliding puzzle in bookcase.gone to gamezebo for help but still cant do it.unable to work out how to move the large slide down,not enough room,as it wont move side ways.can someone give me stepxstep directions please :
I will send you a private message with a step by step if you still need it.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 17, 09 4:51 PM
Hi snickers23, I'm not sure if you are asking for help in your post. Do you need the pictures of the step by step directions of the slider?

[Post New]by methodistgirl on Apr 26, 10 6:26 AM
Right now I'm at the part where I just got throught with the bug device.
Now I can't get out of the police office. Where should I go or what?
methodistgirl

[Post New]by Jegl52 on Aug 22, 10 3:30 PM
I am stuck at the museum....it states that I have done everything,except the Sarcophagus lock, but none of the details I have collected work. How do I unlock this and proceed on to other levels? Please help soon.

Go to: