[Post New]by gvierg on Oct 29, 17 6:36 AM
think, we still got only 3 rooms, was hoping for a new one, my "ghost room"

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:halloween room

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 29, 17 7:37 AM
I, too, was hoping for a Fall room...... but, apparently the Devs aren't ready to extend the room count or slot and furniture amounts for now ..... sigh

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 7:38:09 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 29, 17 8:16 AM
I've already considered the original room the Fall room. It has that big table filled with food like a Thanksgiving feast. It has the right colors to represent fall.

Perhaps the dev's think the same?

Maybe in the future we get a summer room. Then all four seasons will be covered.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 29, 17 8:25 AM
I considered that the original room could be doing double duty and when the event started, I checked to see if the Devs were sneaky and put in some Fall related furniture in the existing slots ...... nope, there were none.

Festive fall decorations could have been added to the slot over the fireplace ..... we could still use the existing cauldron and scarecrow ...... the pet cushion could have been changed to some sort of pumpkin and the backdrop/skin could also have had some fall related theme......

So, yes, it could be changed to make it look more Fall-ish ......but oh the missed opportunities by not adding furniture to those existing slots!

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 29, 17 8:56 AM
Annelliegram wrote:I considered that the original room could be doing double duty and when the event started, I checked to see if the Devs were sneaky and put in some Fall related furniture in the existing slots ...... nope, there were none.

Festive fall decorations could have been added to the slot over the fireplace ..... we could still use the existing cauldron and scarecrow ...... the pet cushion could have been changed to some sort of pumpkin and the backdrop/skin could also have had some fall related theme......

So, yes, it could be changed to make it look more Fall-ish ......but oh the missed opportunities by not adding furniture to those existing slots!

Love your ideas for new decor!!!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Oct 29, 17 10:17 AM
Some New Furniture Pleeze..Q

Go to: