bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Mac version of The Mystery of the Crystal Portal is available!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 7, 10 9:20 AM
The Mac version of The Mystery of the Crystal Portal is here!

If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Mystery of the Crystal Portal players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Teamby clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

apteryx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Mac version of The Mystery of the Crystal Portal is available!

[Post New]by apteryx on May 9, 10 4:10 AM
The link you provide is for the sequel, The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon - is there in fact a Mac OS version for the original The Mystery of the Crystal Portal? I suspect the answer is no, but Beyond the Horizon is brilliant so I'm hoping for a yes

Re:Mac version of The Mystery of the Crystal Portal is available!

[Post New]by writergrrl on Mar 20, 11 10:41 AM
Almost one year later and still no response to this question? And the link still points to the sequel... I don't see this game listed under the Mac games at all. What's up guys?

Edited on 03/20/2011 at 10:42:30 AM PST

Go to: