eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

2 nd Month Of Our Dear Robyn Passing

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 29, 17 11:37 AM
This is very hard for me for it is already two months since we lost our Beloved Robyn
For those that knew her via MC knew how warm, kind, gentile giving soul she was yet full of fire and brimstone when it came to sticking up and defending her friends and MC family here.
Please feel free in join with Gohill and I be it here or in The Call to add your thought.
Thank you all
Randy

Re:2 nd Month Of Our Dear Robyn Passing

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Oct 29, 17 11:39 AM
I never knew Robyn...but I bet she was a very kind individual and I am very sad to see her go.

Rest in peace Robyn...even though I didn't know you

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 11:40:15 AM PST

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Oct 29, 17 11:53 AM
It is somewhat comforting to see her every day in (her) room with her beloved pets under her, but she will still be severely missed by all for a long time to come
RIP Robyn you are missed.

Riddler

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 29, 17 11:56 AM
Thank you for posting this, Randy! I agree with all the sentiments here!!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 29, 17 12:26 PM
Still heartbroken

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Oct 29, 17 12:34 PM
Didn't really know Robyn, but felt I did from reading posts written by her, in answer to her and about her.

Maybe gone but definitely never forgotten..............R.I.P. Robyn

Doc

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 29, 17 12:48 PM
Thank you,
It was very hard thing to do because it is still so fresh and still numb over her passing.
Thank you to all who have posted and for others that may.
Randy

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Oct 29, 17 1:25 PM
I only knew Robyn from reading her posts, but every time I go into Trina's room, and the robin begins chirping, I get a smile on my face. Because, you know, it was such a lovely and thoughtful thing for the devs to do, and it reminds me of the community that MC has built.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 29, 17 1:55 PM
To Randy & all who knew Robyn.
I wish I could wrap my arms around each & every one of you to take away your pain.
((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 29, 17 2:05 PM
I didn't know Robyn but she must have enriched the MC family in many positive ways. Such powerful memories you have shared.

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Oct 29, 17 2:14 PM
Robyn has and will be forever on my friends list. She was one of my first friends since the beginning . We shared a certain bond that I will always cherish. Can’t wait to leave Daily gifts for her when the WE begins.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 29, 17 2:33 PM
eastendteddy wrote:Thank you,
It was very hard thing to do because it is still so fresh and still numb over her passing.
Thank you to all who have posted and for others that may.
Randy

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( RANDY )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Oct 29, 17 2:38 PM
She must have been a terrific person, you all have shown how much you loved her. I missed knowing a very special person. R.I.P. Robyn, I hope you can see how much you are loved here.

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Oct 29, 17 3:00 PM

I visit Robyn, Apollo and Shadow first thing every day and exit my game from their room. As Robyn the robin bobs every time I visit it feels like she is still giving me the encouragement she gave me in the past. I also still visit her rooms during the day to collect butterflies and open the chest's, she is still one of the best at giving!
She may be gone but certainly not forgotten and I know that I am not the only one that misses her constant help, advice and guidance.
RIP Robyn, thank you for being you and your brilliance in our game, I hope you know how much you were appreciated and loved by all your MC friends.

Sa

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 29, 17 5:10 PM
Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way.
Though absent, you are always near. Still loved, still missed and forever dear.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 29, 17 6:09 PM
I unfortunately did not know Robyn, but always feel the sadness of those who did thru these posts. I visit Trina’s room often because it holds so much love and fond memories and the Robin singing is so beautiful. I don’t know all the history, but feel this room will forever be special.

Paula

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 29, 17 11:11 PM
Love_rnr wrote:I unfortunately did not know Robyn, but always feel the sadness of those who did thru these posts. I visit Trina’s room often because it holds so much love and fond memories and the Robin singing is so beautiful. I don’t know all the history, but feel this room will forever be special.

Paula

This is exactly what I would have written, if Paula hadn't already....

And I can't help but giggle when Robyn the robin bounces - I am sure she would be happy to continue bringing joy and happiness.

💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐 💐

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Oct 30, 17 12:40 AM
Miss you Robyn
Forever in my
Think of you every day
Sorry for talking your ear off when I visit you at Trina's.
My world is better for just having known you, My Friend
Cora

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 30, 17 12:55 PM
She was my friend, and I will always miss her. I, too, start and end my visits to the Castle in Trina's room. The robin chirping and seeing the pendants on the wolf cubs are a reminder of good people. Bless the devs for caring as well.

Liz

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 30, 17 1:18 PM
Forgive me, Randy, real life lowered the boom and I wasn't here to respond sooner.

Just read The Call and the tears are flowing fast and furious. I miss Robyn every single day. Just last week I was rereading some of her messages, which made me laugh. She just had such a cut and dried way of saying things. We worked on a project together and the flurry of PMs was hysterical.

I still remember my confusion hearing for the first time Robyn had passed. My brain just absolutely refused to comprehend what my eyes were reading. I was positively sure I had misunderstood the message. If you can imagine screaming a PM, I was screaming a PM...are you saying what I think you're saying? Noooooooo! How can that be?

But the unimaginable was true and Robyn was gone. How very sad for us left here to mourn her passing. But we are so very blessed to have known her, even in some small way. And her contributions, to the game, her friends and to The Call will live forever.

God Bless You Robyn aka apollogold.

Go to: