Wow a new CC

suec96
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:New CC

[Post New]by suec96 on Oct 29, 17 5:13 PM
Yippie! A new CC.
I'm so happy. Was looking for something new to do.
Thanks who ever is responsible.......(lol)

PS: my husbands watching the news, he said it was 5 years ago today that super storm Sandy hit east coast.
and another storm on the way tonight....ugh
this is why I play on pc and don't watch the (bad) news.

again, so happy for this CC

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 5:13:44 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 29, 17 5:19 PM
but am tired already today....swapping traps, anyone?

eta:
never mind...remembered about the trick or treat kids.

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 5:37:21 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 29, 17 5:25 PM
A new CC with COOL avatars.........and unless I skip read (again).......no sending of airships? Methinks this may be doable.

ETA:.........I DID skip read..........there is one to send airships.........maybe I just don't WANT to read that.

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 5:29:37 PM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 29, 17 5:48 PM
Yay!!! And some of the ghoulest.. .I mean coolest avatars yet. Absolutely super

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 29, 17 5:59 PM
Doesn't the third new avatar look like the one in the Mermaid's Junk HOS in Atlantis?

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 29, 17 6:33 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Doesn't the third new avatar look like the one in the Mermaid's Junk HOS in Atlantis?

I thought so too, but I can’t say I really looked at her too closely, you know, Medusa and all that mythology...

The new avatars are pretty cool.

Paula

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Oct 29, 17 7:29 PM
Great!
This CC does not be so hard as the last one, I think it will be possible for me to manage it in spite of a few days without access to the game.

I have got tons of airship items and animal feeds and so many coins that the fortune wheel will not stress me so hard as in the three CCs I have played until now.

My only problem are the ghost traps but the dropping rate seems to increase during CC.

Good luck to everyone!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 29, 17 7:34 PM
You can get traps trading with the kids by the airship.

volzhi
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by volzhi on Oct 29, 17 8:03 PM
What is a CC????

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 29, 17 8:04 PM
CC = Castle Challenge

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Oct 30, 17 2:10 AM
Love_rnr wrote:
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Doesn't the third new avatar look like the one in the Mermaid's Junk HOS in Atlantis?

I thought so too, but I can’t say I really looked at her too closely, you know, Medusa and all that mythology...

The new avatars are pretty cool.

Paula

Yes, she is the same Gorgon = Mermaid and as Paula said is Medusa, the most famous of the monster figures known as Gorgons, in Greek mythology.
Medusa was one of the Gorgon sisters and daughter of Phorkys and Keto, the children of Gaea (Earth) and Oceanus (Ocean). She had the face of an ugly woman with snakes instead of hair, anyone who looked into her eyes was immediately turned to stone. Her sisters were Sthenno and Euryale, but Medusa was the only mortal of the three.

She was originally a golden-haired, fair maiden vowed to be celibate her entire life as a priestess of Athena until she fell in love with Poseidon, she forgot her vows and married him. For this offence, she was punished by the goddess (Athena) in a most terrible manner. Each wavy lock of the beautiful hair that had charmed her husband was changed into a venomous snake; her once gentle, love-inspiring eyes turned into blood-shot, furious orbs, which excited fear and disgust in the mind of the onlooker; whilst her former roseate hue and milk-white skin assumed a loathsome greenish tinge.
With the curse of Athena upon her, she turned into stone whomever she gazed upon, till at last, after a life of nameless misery, deliverance came to her in the shape of death, at the hands of Perseus.

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Oct 30, 17 2:16 AM
Love the story, Napoen. Thank you.

DeeDee

suec96
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by suec96 on Oct 30, 17 8:18 AM
napoleon.......you know your Greek mythology!
I will be offended next time someone calls me 'medusa'....LOL

good luck to all at the CC.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Oct 30, 17 1:05 PM
Well I saw the new CC this morning and decided to try and give myself a challenge and a head start. I am on level 80 with everywhere open, decided to try and get 2 full rounds in, 35 ghost traps and aprox 250 trading items, got my airship items into the 600's each in the process, would I do it again, nope!! Anyone else want to give it a try or am I the only idiot!!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 30, 17 1:12 PM
fishfingers10 wrote:Well I saw the new CC this morning and decided to try and give myself a challenge and a head start. I am on level 80 with everywhere open, decided to try and get 2 full rounds in, 35 ghost traps and aprox 250 trading items, got my airship items into the 600's each in the process, would I do it again, nope!! Anyone else want to give it a try or am I the only idiot!!
Been there, doing that ..... guess I will be colored an idiot as well...... I started doing rounds after sending the 4th airship for the CC on Oct 22.... since then, I have done 1439 HOSs on my iPad alone......that doesn't include the ones I have done on PC after the Fall event started (but, I have made 5 full rounds on it and am currently working on my 6th one).

Edited on 10/30/2017 at 1:23:50 PM PST

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Oct 30, 17 1:31 PM
Wow, a kindred spirit, thats way more impressive!! First time I have done 2 full rounds in a day, fingers got numb tips!!

Go to: