30 Collect 70 morphing pumpkins in 60 minutes

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 5:19:27 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:10th Castle Challenge - start Oct 30

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 29, 17 5:28 PM
Love the new avatars.....but I just posted........no airships required on this one........WRONG AGAIN!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 29, 17 5:43 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Love the new avatars.....but I just posted........no airships required on this one........WRONG AGAIN!!!

1 airship task, 1 dice task, 1 fortune wheel task.

So, less luck needed to finish.

Aynasha
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Aynasha on Oct 29, 17 6:20 PM
Thank you for the list!

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Oct 29, 17 9:44 PM
Thanks, TiramiSue.

The lists you pass on are always greatly appreciated.
I feel lost when I don't have it in front of me during a CC.

lj

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 29, 17 10:13 PM
Thanks for the CC list again TiramaSue 💐

all the avatars this time!!

And only one airship task! woohoo!

🐨 Moni

Edited on 10/29/2017 at 10:15:25 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 29, 17 11:53 PM
Once more I arise to a new dawn and scan through the new Forum posts.
Once more I see your invaluable contribution informing me of the pain and suffering ahead for the next 30 days.

~~~~~~~~I will succeed!

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Oct 30, 17 1:09 AM
Midnight castle gods were kind to me today , completed the first challenge after only eight hos ,woo hoo .

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 30, 17 2:36 AM
Thanks a lot for the list TSue! Most appreciated as always!!

Definitely cool avatars! Yay! And a nice CC with more work and less luck ... apparently at least!

Shall be hoarding traps until I get 100 ... and hoard as many fall items as possible as well, maybe 250 should be ok!

Good luck everyone!! Have fun!!

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Oct 30, 17 3:46 AM
Tirama Sue, Thank You so much for all your hard work providing these Castle Challenge lists. They are very helpful in deciding whether I will complete all the tasks or not.

Pat

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Oct 30, 17 4:06 AM
Yes, TSue, we really do appreciate you and your assists. Thank you. I really don't like these new avatars, but I will work the challenge anyway. After all, I don't have to display them just because I have them. ShaSha

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Oct 30, 17 6:12 AM
Thank you Tirama Sue for this list! It is nice to see what the tasks will be for each avatar.

I could not get a ghost trap to fall no mater what today, and they where falling all the time this weekend. So I traded candy with the kids to get them. I will give traps as gifts to whoever asks for them on their wish list.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 30, 17 6:18 AM
If we rely on doing just the HOS to get the inventory to exchange for ghost traps, etc in this Challenge, then we need to do a total of about 850 in the 30 days!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 30, 17 6:59 AM
playingthegame wrote:If we rely on doing just the HOS to get the inventory to exchange for ghost traps, etc in this Challenge, then we need to do a total of about 850 in the 30 days!

850 / 30 = 29 HOS per day (rounded up).

Certainly players who play an HOS based game can at least do that many?

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Oct 30, 17 7:36 AM
Since there's not a dice challenge until day 11, I FINALLY have a chance to get a cc avatar!

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Oct 30, 17 7:50 AM
Sigh, thank you for the list.

I knew this was coming but still am not delighted. Am starting to really get jaded about these CC's coming one after another and am wondering at what point I'll just say forget it (language cleaned up for forum). They should have made the DQ achievement tasks lower if they weren't going to give us any in between time to gather our wits and collect inventory then actually have some time to work on it.

I would have much preferred to concentrate on the event and not be bothered with this. Yes, I know. Nobody bother telling me it's optional. I hate that answer. I know it technically is but, frankly, only technically. There is pressure to participate.

At least there's only one airship and most of the tasks look easy. I am a bit worried about the last day. That's a lot of pumpkins to catch in an hour. Piece of cake on my top level PC game but my noob Android game may have trouble making that with only nine areas to search for them and after one round of the nine areas, they seem to slow down in coming. Sigh.

D-NY

PS: I would love the CC's if they weren't so frequent. Then it'd be fun to play them just for the challenge of it but coming too close together like this gets to feeling too harried and pressured. I hope there's not another 'til the WE (tbh, I would like there not to be one during it) and, after that, I sincerely hope they give it a month's freaking rest. They are just coming too fast and too close together. Should be a month on, a month off, so we have a chance to restock and work on other things.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Oct 30, 17 8:24 AM
I think there should be a harder to complete option for those who do not mind the castle challenges. Easy, medium, and hard with different avatars and or different stuff added to it as you complete the first, second or third task, for the day

Come on Game Genie, I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Oct 30, 17 8:27 AM
Just when I thought it was over....I finished the pets and ghosts, and began to gift out all the Halloween items I had so friends could get their stuff. I didn't know this was coming. Guess I should have dusted off the old crystal ball.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 30, 17 11:33 AM
unofrio wrote: [...] I am a bit worried about the last day. That's a lot of pumpkins to catch in an hour. Piece of cake on my top level PC game but my noob Android game may have trouble making that with only nine areas to search for them and after one round of the nine areas, they seem to slow down in coming. Sigh.

Hi there!

After you have visited all areas, try to close your game and come back. Pumpkins will appear everywhere again. A bit more tedious this way than if you had plenty of areas to visit, but that's the best way I found to get them! Good luck!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 30, 17 11:47 AM
Theorem wrote:
After you have visited all areas, try to close your game and come back. Pumpkins will appear everywhere again. A bit more tedious this way than if you had plenty of areas to visit, but that's the best way I found to get them! Good luck!

This is a great suggestion, Theorem.

VERY helpful if you're a lower level player that doesn't have many areas available to find the morphs. Instead of having to wait for them to re-spawn it can often be quicker to close and reopen the game to get them to instantly re-spawn.

Go to: