bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 17 12:29 AM
It was a dark and stormy night... for Solitaire! Jewel Match gets spooky in this new Solitaire adventure! Discover and rebuild eerie derelict castles, but beware of vampires roaming the land. Over 200 levels in all, plus 50 bonus mahjong levels to unlock! Dozens of unique game play variations mix up the classic Solitaire such as locked and frozen cards, obstacles to remove, and power-ups like wild cards, jokers, and shuffles. Search the dark, cobwebby corners of every last level for gems and coins to purchase new castle upgrades and power-ups and go for the elusive “Perfect� in each level. Grab a deck of cards and get your spine chilled with Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire!

rainbowtree
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire

[Post New]by rainbowtree on Oct 30, 17 5:33 AM
This appears to be the same game as Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition. The only difference is the graphics and less levels.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 31, 17 7:07 AM
Yes, this game plays just like the last "Jewel Match Solitaire" game, and I am loving it. I love the gameplay of the last game and therefore love the gameplay of this one.

I love the Vampire theme of this game, which makes it even more fun to play.

Bonus games are Mahjong games, and although I personally don't play Mahjong anymore, it's nice to have it added for those players who do like to play it.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 31, 17 9:24 AM
I am trying this one, but hope they fix the other one I bought that one but clitch on level 40

bah0206
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bah0206 on Nov 3, 17 4:35 PM
When you are at the "map" of the game, each level has the # of stars earned. Underneath each game are different numbers of circles. What do those little circles mean?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 3, 17 5:49 PM
bah0206 wrote:When you are at the "map" of the game, each level has the # of stars earned. Underneath each game are different numbers of circles. What do those little circles mean?

Those circles show how many rubies are available in the level and when they are all lit up you got them all. The rubies are used to build the scene in between levels.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 7, 17 9:03 AM
same game and the update does not work, they both stuck at the same level of 40. tried many times. some one please fix this or a credit for both games , I have the other one as a ce

Go to: