MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Stuck already on Level 9 Pirates

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on May 7, 10 12:42 PM
Well I have the cabins with 3 stars, and the sawmill and market, and the happiness, and it just keeps collecting money, I have about 50,000 dollars but it just keeps collecting money and not going on to the next level. HELP

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

Re:Stuck already on Level 9 Pirates

[Post New]by LoriW on May 7, 10 3:49 PM
Is it that one of the targets for the level hasn't been ticked off? If so make sure that you have built the right things as a few people have been building the wrong thing and wondering why it doesn't get ticked off. I thought I was building cabins in 1 level as requested but I was actually building cottages. Doh! I couldn't figure out for ages why I couldn't complete the level.

Or is it that the targets have been met but it still won't progress? If so this thread may help:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/92564.page

[Post New]by gracie427 on May 7, 10 6:44 PM
I have same problem I have everything but it isn't accepting the 5 cabins. Its a game glitch!

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on May 8, 10 2:00 AM
I'm having a problem on this level too! I've got the 5 cabins with 2 stars each but can't get the third star - upgrade is greyed out. Any suggestions please.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on May 8, 10 2:05 AM
Really enjoying this game, but not got that far yet, will let you know what happens.

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on May 8, 10 3:23 AM
OK, I worked my problem out - I needed more workers. Clicked on the Town Hall or Palace or whatever for another worker - off and running again!!!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on May 8, 10 3:40 AM
Got pass level nine, but cannot get the gold stars anymore, just running out of time,

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on May 8, 10 12:50 PM
I got it, you need cabins not cottages, and make sure they are in the right places, and that there is green 10 on the signs in front, not a 0, and you have enough tax collectors, anyhow after doing it over and demolishing buildings I DID get it, its not a glich. Just make sure you gather the correct things according to the tasks. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Jun 12, 10 5:54 AM
When you look at map of islands how do you tell what levels you have completed on time

Go to: