How many levels in regular game?

[Post New]by Babydobie2 on May 7, 10 1:10 PM
I love this game. Like many others, I usually don't play this type of game. I am starting level 23 now. How many more levels are there on the regular (not CE) game? Thanks!

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

Re:How many levels in regular game?

[Post New]by barregar on May 7, 10 1:25 PM
The regular game has 63 levels, the CE edition has 30 extra levels.

[Post New]by Babydobie2 on May 7, 10 2:05 PM
WOW! I have 40 more to go! That;s not bad for $6.99 Thanks a lot!

cthmid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cthmid on May 10, 10 10:43 AM
not only does the 6.99 version give you 63 levels but then it gives you the option to play them all over again in expert mode. so i think the regular version is great.i love time manangement games, but i just couldnt see the point to pay 13 more for the collectors addition.(no offense to those who did) its a great game i havent gotten bored of it yet. so if you dont want to spend the 20 bucks dont. buy the regular one . if you like time manangement game you'll like this one.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on May 10, 10 5:05 PM
I got the regular game and it gives you plenty to do. I don't think it's worth $20.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on May 14, 10 9:32 PM
i think there is 60 levels but i completed 47 yesterday when i signed on today i had to start from THE BEGINNING!( even though i didn't change profiles! WHY? but when i started over i noticed it wasn't exactly the same game there are subtle differences in each level i was able to complete the first 7 levels in EXPERT after that who cares? there's no benefit to being EXPERT and no PENALTY if you don't i just ignore the time line I'M ADDICTED to this game but is it worth it to buy the collectors addition? is there much difference between the regular game and the collector edition or is it just more levels? i like this game because its doable to the end with so many other games i get to a certain point and CANT WIN! very encouraging after Ive spent the money to buy it
Lori

Cranky_B
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Cranky_B on May 24, 10 8:23 PM
Thanks for posting about how many levels are in the regular game, that you can play them again at Expert and how many extra levels you get with the CE. I love this game alot so I might purchase the CE.....

Go to: