Level 61 - game stuck

[Post New]by needalife on Oct 30, 17 10:07 AM
I love this game but when I get to level 61, it acts like it is loading and all I get is the background - a black screen with clouds floating across it. No game. Only way to get out of it is to close it in task manager. Any help? I am on Windows 10.

Re:Level 61 - game stuck

[Post New]by basspro57 on Oct 31, 17 1:24 PM
i get the same blank screen

[Post New]by RainbowCardShark on Oct 31, 17 6:32 PM
I get a black screen with a "busy" circular arrow in the corner that doesn't move. The game refuses to load.

I think this is a fatal bug in the game. I have done everything that BigFish suggests to try to fix it, including re-installing the game half a dozen times. Nothing works.

It is easy to quit the game with Alt-F4, or by pressing the Windows key and then closing the Match Ventures window from the icon on the task bar.

But nothing will make the game play any more. It is completely dead.

[Post New]by greggbro on Dec 10, 17 10:27 AM
For what it's worth, me too! Just the clouds and level 61 in the middle. Big Fish is absolutely no help anymore and rather than try and fix an issue, offer a "free" game.

EDIT: I had just unchecked the "Relaxed" mode when this error occurred. I unchecked it again, played some of level 61, changed it back to "Relaxed" and it worked, able to finish the level and continue. Hope this helps.

Edited on 12/10/2017 at 11:26:59 AM PST

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 30, 17 9:06 AM
greggbro wrote:For what it's worth, me too! Just the clouds and level 61 in the middle. Big Fish is absolutely no help anymore and rather than try and fix an issue, offer a "free" game.

EDIT: I had just unchecked the "Relaxed" mode when this error occurred. I unchecked it again, played some of level 61, changed it back to "Relaxed" and it worked, able to finish the level and continue. Hope this helps.

Thank you thank you that worked perfectly. Hope others who are stuck on 61 read this.

[Post New]by luckysmum on Jan 21, 18 3:46 PM
I am also stuck on Level 61 I have uninstalled the game & reinstalled it without resolving the issue. So disappointing as it takes quite a while to get to that level. I will now try greggbro's suggestion and see if that works for me. With so many having difficulties perhaps Playcademy could look into rectifying the issue.

[Post New]by Wordsmith on Apr 7, 18 1:38 AM
Thanks so much for the fix, greggsbro - worked like a charm :-)

Edited on 04/07/2018 at 1:38:56 AM PST

Go to: