Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Halloween Stories: Invitation here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 31, 17 1:08 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 8:48:03 AM PST

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Halloween Stories: Invitation here.

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Oct 31, 17 6:20 AM
I liked the graphics and the music because they fit the mood of the story. I enjoy a creepy or dark story, especially at this time of year. Some blood and weapons are no big deal, but is it necessary to throw out a razor blade at the beginning? I guess I wasn't in that mode today. I won't be purchasing this game. As always, to each his own so try it yourself, there are games for everyone.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 31, 17 8:47 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Halloween Stories: Invitation here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Halloween Stories: Invitation.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 1, 17 5:39 AM
Halloween Stories is an awesome introductory game that I'll look forward to playing next year's release. It is a bit on the short side, offering only 3 chapters, but that doesn't bother me as long as it has a good plot, and this one certainly does. I agree with kerith90angel's statement on the main sales page reviews, that it would be nice if the devs would offer replayable videos as a standard option, or at least a play by play storyline journal to refer to. I too always wait for a good CE sale, and I usually don't finish playing the game until the SE is released, and by that time you usually forget many of the details. I highly recommend this game as a Collector's Edition because this is one of the few games that's truly CE worthy with Morphing Objects, Puzzle Fragments, and cleverly hidden Spooky Dolls.

The Collector's Edition mostly has a bunch of creepy dolls and clowns speaking Latin, Spiders and cobwebs, shadows and objects that come to life and some even jump out at you. It also has 8 Concept Art pictures, 8 Wallpapers, 4 Music Soundtracks, 24 Achievements to earn, a Secret Room, Collectible Fragments to assemble 4 Album pictures with 8 pieces each, 12 Collectible Halloween themed Doll Figurines, and Morphing Objects, enjoy the escape!

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Nov 15, 17 11:11 AM
I haven't found a single collectable and I have been playing 30 min. I see there are supposed to be morphing objects too. where is a guide to see where these objects are located?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 15, 17 11:28 AM
Hi pchy,

I totally understand how a guide can be useful for games like this. We do have a walkthrough for Halloween Stories: Invitation available on the Big Fish Games site. Walkthroughs can be super helpful for locating objects and secrets in a game. If you'd like to take a look to see if it helps, the walkthrough can be found here:

Halloween Stories: Invitation Walkthrough

As a reminder to everyone, please help keep this thread on-topic by keeping posts within it reserved for reviews of the game, as mentioned here:

Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic.

Questions about the game or requests for hints are definitely something we encourage players to post on the forums, and please feel free to create a new thread by clicking the "Create New Discussion" button on the Halloween Stories: Invitation Forum main page. This helps make your question more visible to players and may help with receiving a quicker response.

As always, feel free to PM me or one of our other Moderators if there are any questions. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can!

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/15/2017 at 11:29:22 AM PST

Go to: