Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Witch's Tales here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 31, 17 1:11 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 9:22:58 AM PST

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Witch's Tales here.

[Post New]by judy76073 on Oct 31, 17 4:19 AM
I've played 1/2 hour of the demo. Very straightforward "junk pile" hidden object (so far, it's just find 2 of a kind or 3 of a kind) - collect blue crystals for added hints. Pretty meek & mild game. I've just played on the "very casual" mode (easy, no timer). If you want something to just while away some time, this is an okay game. I might just use a PCC to get it.

Happy Halloween, everyone !

WELL - I'LL BE DARNED ! I think I've been proved wrong. This is turning out to be quite the "clutter" hidden object game - as I get farther along in the game, it is getting more addicting and I am really quite enjoying it. Glad that I decided to buy it (with a PCC)! Awesome !

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 5:38:20 PM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 31, 17 7:40 AM
I'm really digging these "Clutter" type games by Shaman, in fact, I'll go as far as to say that I like them even more than the Clutter games by Joe! A Plot Story was really good, but Witch's Tale is even better, because they have a very unique way of presenting the storyline, one sentence at a time. You can choose between 3 different modes of difficulty, Very Casual with no time limits, Casual with just enough time (well, not always) or Hard which gives you 20% less time than casual.

Alice is a young witch who must find a mentor after graduating from the Academy, and she has chosen Circe, a very powerful witch, whom she has always admired. Looks can often be deceiving, and Alice soon finds out that Circe has turned the Prince into a frog, when he wouldn't accept her marriage proposal. Now it's up to Alice to find a way to break Circe's evil curse, but will she live Happily Ever After?

Although most of the puzzles are Clutter type games, there are also the occasional jigsaw puzzles or slider type puzzles available as well. These jigsaw type puzzles will earn you an extra hint to use in the clutter puzzles, and the hint feature will recharge faster when you click on the crystals, located within each clutter puzzle. If you've never played Clutter, these are HOP's where you must find matching pairs, triple matches or both, in a huge pile of clutter. Crystals can be collected with a single click. My favorite Clutter puzzle was finding a black and white match to a colored match, and I will admit, this one got me and I had to make several attempts before finding all the matches within the specified time!

At the end of each Clutter round, your score is tallied with the number of items found, hints used, crystals found, and even your longest run of matches without mistakes. As soon as the demo began, I realized that this was the same kind of game as A Plot Story and by the same devs, and I have enjoyed playing that game over and over. This game is even better, the storyline is interesting, and it looks like the graphics have improved a bit, to make it easier to see the junk. I'm definitely going to take advantage of today's sale and add this game to my collection, enjoy!

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Oct 31, 17 8:33 AM
Cannot download the game

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 31, 17 9:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Witch's Tales! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Witch's Tales.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Nov 9, 17 9:00 PM

Thanks for the great post Pennmom36. You summed it up well and I agree with you about these 2 games from Shaman. I also like them much better than Clutter games by Joe. I like the story lines... and how about the great colors in the scenes as well as the colorful borders? Very artistic. It really enhances game play making it more enjoyable. I love them and hope they make some more.

I recommend this game for anyone and doubt very seriously that you would be disappointed. It is absorbing and the graphics and gameplay are an absolute delight. Have fun~

Rhowennah
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Rhowennah on Nov 21, 17 10:08 AM
Cute cute cute... what more can I say... I loved this game and plan on playing it again and again... Wonderful work Devs... Please send us some more games like this one... Thank so much for the great game play... The ending is really funny... the grafics are crisp and clear... music is soft in the background... I cannot move the items in the one game that is a single pile, so that made it very challenging to match them all up.. Did not play with a timer, I just wanted to have fun and it worked... Again, Thank you...

Go to: