Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Solitaire: The Black Raven here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 31, 17 1:14 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 9:11:45 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Solitaire: The Black Raven here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 31, 17 9:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

ilithia
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Game does not launch

[Post New]by ilithia on Nov 13, 17 2:21 PM
I'm playing the game on a Mac. After playing until level 10 or 11, I quitted. Thww game never launched again. I tried restarting the Game Manager app. The game sounds like loading, a blank screen appears briefly and then quits.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 13, 17 2:24 PM
Hi ilithia,

It sounds like the game is now crashing in the background when trying to start up, and I'm very sorry to hear this is happening! We can try some software updates and basic troubleshooting to see if they'll correct whatever change in the background has caused the game to start failing to load up. For our Mac users, the following link has some great tips:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. They'll have the best tools at that point to help when troubleshooting isn't correcting the situation. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by ChuckHistory on Mar 15, 18 8:39 PM
I am also reporting an error with the game, “Mystery Solitaire, the Black Raven”. I have reached level 10, and am unable to progress any further, none of the buttons work except the replay button. This has happened many times now, please let me know if the game is defective. I am playing the newbie version.

Go to: