level 20

[Post New]by JamieLynn96 on Oct 31, 17 7:25 AM
Help please!! What is the trick?

Re:level 20

[Post New]by RJLHMB on Nov 3, 17 12:21 PM
Thanks Cardorno - I'm stuck on level 20 too. I tried your advice and got a bit closer but not anywhere near being able to finish with 3 stars. I find if I use the helper on stone, I get tons of stone relatively early on that I don't need. Near the end I need wood and food...

Not sure where the grass or tentacles are on level 20.....

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Nov 3, 17 7:02 PM
RJLHMB wrote:Thanks Cardorno - I'm stuck on level 20 too. I tried your advice and got a bit closer but not anywhere near being able to finish with 3 stars. I find if I use the helper on stone, I get tons of stone relatively early on that I don't need. Near the end I need wood and food...

Not sure where the grass or tentacles are on level 20.....

Sorry bout that last post that was for another level.. Level 20 Keep the helper busy. You can click on what ever resource you need helper at early on so that he never goes back to his hut. And use all power up at the right time.

1st build wood
2nd upgrade tent
3rd build food
4th build stone
5th upgrade wood
6th build marry house then send helper to wood.
7th upgrade food and send helper to food.
8th upgrade stone send helper to stone.
9th build sorcerer and mine then upgrade mine
10 upgrade marry house. keep a worker on food and alternate the other to whatever resources you need .
11 activate portal, wake sleeping troll. All while collecting resources.
12 build guard shack and stone bridge send him asap to get rid of vine
finishing off by waking sleeping trolls and collecting resouces.

Edited on 11/03/2017 at 7:16:31 PM PST

[Post New]by RJLHMB on Nov 4, 17 10:23 AM
Thanks for the detailed walkthrough. I ended up figuring it out. I just built/upgraded/collected wood, food, crystals and stone until I had 30 of each, then banged out all the sleepers very quickly and had a little time to spare.

Go to: