Dalegribel
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

New Scorecard

[Post New]by Dalegribel on Oct 31, 17 11:23 AM
This new scorecard it terrible. I have no idea what Par on the hole is, so if there are hidden cards, I can't tell, only how far above or below the unknown par number I am. I don't see this changing back, so I'm going to take some time off from this one.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:New Scorecard

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 1, 17 3:54 PM
Hello Dalegribel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on that change. While the Forum Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make this sort of change in the game, we definitely advocate for what our players would like to see in future iterations of the game. I'll definitely provide this feedback regarding the recent scorecard changes to the appropriate teams so they know what your experience with that new scorecard has been so far.

Thank you for your time and for your feedback. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM a moderator, or me directly. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by boofaus on Nov 2, 17 4:45 PM
We have to agree, its useless playing a game that you don't know what score you need to beat it, it has made the game very frustrating as it is all now guess work, pleas bring back the score required for each course quicky!

Dalegribel
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Dalegribel on Nov 9, 17 5:04 PM
I see you all must have more pull than you know, as the old cards have returned! Yea!!!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 9, 17 5:15 PM
Hello Dalegribel,

We're glad that the old scorecards were returned to the game. We're never able to guarantee that changes will be made to the game based on player feedback as the Moderation Team isn't involved with that process. The teams behind the game are committed to providing players with the best experiences possible, and they do take to heart the constructive criticism they receive. Thank you all for your commitment to and passion for this game.

bfgBeruna

Go to: