Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Thoughts & Prayers go out to NYC

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Oct 31, 17 3:26 PM
Another senseless act of violence - hopefully none of our MC community has been affected.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Thoughts & Prayers go out to NYC

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 31, 17 3:46 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this.So many families wil be affected by this tragedy & my heart goes out to them all

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 31, 17 4:53 PM
Oh geez.........don't even know what happened.........off to turn on the news.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Oct 31, 17 4:54 PM
Oh no
My heart goes out to the friends and families

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 4:55:48 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 31, 17 5:10 PM
OMG this has to stop.
Now you are not even safe on a bike path
My heart goes out to all who are effected
Randy

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 31, 17 5:49 PM
using a vehicle we are getting used to.... jumping out of it with a paintball and a BB gun???? ..... I'm dumbfounded...

thoughts and prayers to those affected by the latest tragedy

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 31, 17 6:14 PM
This is all so horrible! My thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this latest tragedy.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 31, 17 6:53 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this horrible tragedy.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 1, 17 1:56 AM
Prayers and hugs for the victims of this evil act. Thank you to NYPD first responders for taking him down, but not out. Maybe this time we can learn what makes a sane person turn stone-cold evil.

katiek

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 1, 17 2:39 AM

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 1, 17 6:03 AM
kkreisman wrote:Prayers and hugs for the victims of this evil act. Thank you to NYPD first responders for taking him down, but not out. Maybe this time we can learn what makes a sane person turn stone-cold evil.

katiek

I'm not so sure about the "sane" part.... a paint gun?.... a bb gun?.... that's not even taking a knife to a gun fight.... sounded to me like he wanted the police to martyr him... death by cop... KUDOS to the cops for NOT giving him his death wish!!!!!!!!!

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Nov 1, 17 8:01 AM
gohill wrote:
kkreisman wrote:Prayers and hugs for the victims of this evil act. Thank you to NYPD first responders for taking him down, but not out. Maybe this time we can learn what makes a sane person turn stone-cold evil.

katiek

I'm not so sure about the "sane" part.... a paint gun?.... a bb gun?.... that's not even taking a knife to a gun fight.... sounded to me like he wanted the police to martyr him... death by cop... KUDOS to the cops for NOT giving him his death wish!!!!!!!!!

I have to second that! Let him suffer in jail.

I'm upstate, not the City but I hope any players we have in the City are safe and sound. Well wishes to them all. I so wish we could stop the madness in the world today.

D-NY

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 1, 17 8:15 AM
Sooooo sad.......

Words fail me, so I shall say none.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Nov 1, 17 2:15 PM
I do not have words, too. Are there any words to express what one feels?
My prayers for all affected!

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Nov 1, 17 3:42 PM
I also do not have the words, nor do those who should have spoken for the victims of our home-grown terrorism in Charlottesville, after a car was used as a weapon.

Does the world seem crazier because we have more access to communication, or BECAUSE we have more access to information?

Mourning is an inevitable part of life, but we have the responsibility to teach what not to do, and guide with kindness.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 1, 17 6:23 PM
MC has provided a forum where we can all come together in a fun and safe environment. Along the way we get to know each other and where we are from. When real world events happen, as they will continue to do, it also gives us a forum to check on our fellow MC comrades to make sure they are ok in a relatively quick manner. I wouldn't have it any other way and am grateful we can post "real world, real time" events to make sure we are all accounted for! There will always be acts of senseless depravity that none of us will ever understand.

Let human kindness prevail and pay it forward!

[Post New]by GoMinnesotaWild on Nov 1, 17 7:27 PM
The world just got crazier - add Thornton Colorado. "Breaking News" a few minutes ago; another shooting inside a Walmart in Colorado - "multiple injuries" - no details yet. It's seems like these events are becoming more frequent. Not sure what to think. I usually check the news on the "web' while I eat supper and then check the "forums" here to see "what's happening". I am almost wary to look at the news anymore - not sure if it will be good or bad.

More people to send "thoughts and prayers" to

Perhaps we can find some good news in the world to celebrate and rejoice in

I'd rather write about fun, happy events and bring happiness to others than sad ones.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 1, 17 8:06 PM
I just read the same news on twitter. It's a reminder for me that life is short and to try and enjoy each moment as much as possible. Spending time in the MC forum and reading the crazy fun stories like Ready for the special room or A call to arms for example is hilarious and takes me away. They are a cross between John Candys The great outdoors and Chevy Chases Vacation series especially the dialog between the players and I'm grateful for some comedic relief.

My heart goes out to Colorado. Sending prayers to all those affected.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 2, 17 4:58 AM
I can only echo Randy's post, "When is this Insanity going to stop!" My heart and Prayers are with Everyone affected by this senseless and horrible act. .. Did you know dear Friends that in our very own 's and Minds our arms can S-t-r-e-t-c-h all the way to NYC and give all Gentle Given Hugs? OK...1,2,3 S--T--R--E--T--C--H!!!

Edited on 11/02/2017 at 5:03:33 AM PST

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Nov 2, 17 5:35 AM
Isnt it sad when these things dont surprise you anymore, seems like the whole world has gone mad and there are too many evil people in it. Thoughts of peace to those affected.

Go to: