Update Did Not Change Anything

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Oct 31, 17 7:41 PM
I just installed the update & when I tried playing the game I got the same old message about missing emeralds. I have all my emeralds. What I don't have is patience waiting for the devs to get their act together & fix the game!

Re:Update Did Not Change Anything

[Post New]by Calopsitta on Nov 2, 17 2:26 AM
Agreed. I actually found new glitches after the update, that I had not found before. And the old ones are still there. Also, the same glitch about one of the achievements has already been reported also on the new installment, the Halloween themed one. Apparently, devs were more eager to put out a new game than to solve the old problems.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Nov 2, 17 5:06 AM
@nontechiegrannie you may have skipped collecting some emeralds, please check the minimap and see if all emeralds have been collected.

@Calopsitta what new glitches have you found after the update? Please give us specific information so we can fix them.

[Post New]by Calopsitta on Nov 3, 17 7:21 AM
@Asm00re
Sorry.... I had written that somewhere else. I have found some bonus games solitaires are not working properly. I wasn't able to finish a few matches of Spider, because I was left with cards that do not add up to a pile. So, I have no way to remove them. Also, the game crashed while I was playing the main game, which others have complained about, but had not happened to me before.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 3, 17 6:01 PM
I had one of the bonus games delete a card from the pile so I couldn't finish it either, but it wasn't the spider one. I think it might have been Royal Family? Seems a random glitch occurring with the bonus games if it's not always the same one.

BTW even if the Ace trophy works, I'm not sure if anyone can actually win it based upon how hard I've found the bonus solitaire games to be!

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Nov 5, 17 9:30 PM
@AshmOOr checking to make sure I had all of the emeralds was the first thing I did & it was not the problem.

The solution, I discovered, was quite simple. I started a new game with a different profile & have not had any problems.

Go to: