bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 1, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 forum

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Nov 1, 17 8:10 AM
I was SUPER EXCITED to see a new Time Management game from the "Roads of Rome" series offered today. I am a Time Management games fan... and I own all the previous games from this series and love them.

But my excitement turned to concern when I saw that there were NO reviews or other threads where Time Management game lovers were expressing excitement over the game. There were only posts about technical issues fishies were having with it.

I hope the developers are able to work out all the "bugs" in this game, for it seems that new T.M. games show up on the Big Fish Games website so seldom. I'd like to buy it... but only if it isn't full of technical problems.

PLEASE do repairs on it SOON so that fans of this series can buy and enjoy playing it without the hassle of technical issues.

Classicaljazz

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Nov 1, 17 9:26 AM
So far I'm not having any tech issues. I've played through level 6 in the demo and everything is running smoothly for me. Maybe problems start after purchase so will have to see when I buy it.

This one is just as good as the prior Roads of Rome and I'm really enjoying it. There are a few TM games that I think stand out among the rest and this is one of them.

[Post New]by miniroll on Nov 1, 17 10:19 AM
there is a problem in one chapter as you cannot finish build the road , why

[Post New]by nannie30 on Feb 17, 18 8:35 AM
tips please on level 20 unable to complete

Go to: