What do you forget?

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

What do you forget?

[Post New]by unofrio on Nov 1, 17 7:36 AM
I keep forgetting that friends can't see my equipped pet unless they go into my room. Wouldn't it be nice if they could? Like on the friend list in a little icon on your nameplate but that would probably be too hard to program.

What little things like that do you forget?

D-NY

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:What do you forget?

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 1, 17 7:52 AM
I can forget which game I'm in... there is my avatar name and level as MAJOR clues.... sheesh....

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 1, 17 7:56 AM
Ahhhh, gohill....... with all the racket you create banging those knights outside your castle ...... it's a wonder your brain can remember anything! .... And you obviously do so well ..... I stand in awe (although, I live in another neighborhood and the knights don't bother me at night)

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 1, 17 8:03 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Ahhhh, gohill....... with all the racket you create banging those knights outside your castle ...... it's a wonder your brain can remember anything! .... And you obviously do so well ..... I stand in awe (although, I live in another neighborhood and the knights don't bother me at night)

Since lists really aren't my thing... some days... good grief.... which game did I do what in and what do I still have to do? and did I get all 20 energy units in each game and which one am I missing what in?.... and did I gift in all 4 games in all 3 time periods?????? ... who am I?.. where am I? ... what day is this?... forget the day, what YEAR is this???????

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 1, 17 8:11 AM
And lists HAVE to be my thing or I can't remember the name of the game! ..... easy solution to the rest of the stuff ..... only play one game with all the special effects .... don't try to get 20 energy balls a day -- just take what you get and use them whenever ..... ah, the gifting..... that DOES present a problem.....

(and for those friends on my PC game ..... the reason I seldom have a wish list is that I never know whether I will be able to log onto that game even the next day sometimes .... it would be too stressful to try to keep up with gift exchanging on that game, so I keep it simple and leave it empty)

And .... what day is it? ...... well, it is the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow! ...... The year only matters if you are wanting to know how old you are, and I don't so, I don't worry about that either ....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 1, 17 8:39 AM
I forget which game I spun the wheel and the slot machine.........started to write it down........then forget to write it down.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 1, 17 8:53 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:I forget which game I spun the wheel and the slot machine.........started to write it down........then forget to write it down.

EXACTLY.... I "fixed" this by spinning the wheel soon after the new GMT.... go to one game, check DQ, gift, spin wheel, maybe catch a few ghosts and repeat process in other 3 games ... then go back to the first game I was in, do some HO's, catch some ghosts... repeat process in other games....

FIRST thing in the morning, start in Trina's room, do slot machine, gift and exit... repeat process in other 3 games.... then go back to the first game I started in, do some HOs, maybe catch some ghosts... In and out of games CONSTANTLY till I'm sick of the whole thing and take several hours in the afternoon OFF from the computer....

dwdharvey
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by dwdharvey on Nov 1, 17 9:36 AM
Personally, I never forget anything in the game. I make a point to give my gifts at the appropriate times, when I'm in the Castle area I always spin the wheel in Trina's slash Apollo's room. Spin the wheel of fortune when I get there, see I forget nothing.

Oh, you mean like collecting ghosts, remembering what DQ I'm doing, enter my room to collect butterflies, spin the WOF again when I see it and end up spending coins because I didn't bother to check if it was costing me anything. Well, I guess I do forget some things. But all in all my, my, my umm. What was I saying. Oh, yes I remember nothing. Sorry typo, I remember everything.

Penny A 2

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Nov 1, 17 9:42 AM
I am in awe of those of you playing multiple games!!! I have lists but mostly to keep track of progress on achievements...and gifting. I also write down suggestions (such as how to win items at the dice table) otherwise I wouldn't remember how to do it. My most important list now is the items I hope to win playing puzzles while the events are going on. Hopefully, I will be more prepared to do 3,5 and 10 part DQ's in the future.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 1, 17 10:05 AM
I have lists for everything so I don't forget, otherwise my poor friends would leave me. my lists have lists. If I ever lose my lists I'm in trouble . Good thing heads are attached to shoulders!

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Nov 1, 17 11:37 AM
As an auditor I do everything the same way.

click on Knights
free spin in Trina's room
free spin in coach (usually spin 5 times if get good items or star's)
Go to private room click butterflies and chest, go to other rooms click butterflies and chest if there until find another chest.
Then check quest to see if want to do and follow that.
Then go through HO's starting in the Saloon/ Inn and do full rounds.
Always click on morphing objects.
Do I forget anything? Yes all the time but routine helps. If you forget your hands will remember.
Good luck all! TOAD

Edited on 11/01/2017 at 11:39:29 AM PST

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Nov 1, 17 3:21 PM
I try to prioritize things I need to remember and only sweat the most important. If I decide something needs a higher priority then something else gets bumped lower on the list. I do spend a lot of time on my friends lists, but a lot of that is because I really like messing with lists.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

What do you forget?

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 1, 17 3:40 PM
unofrio wrote:I keep forgetting that friends can't see my equipped pet unless they go into my room. Wouldn't it be nice if they could? Like on the friend list in a little icon on your nameplate but that would probably be too hard to program.

What little things like that do you forget?

D-NY

What is an "equipped pet"?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

What do you forget?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 1, 17 5:19 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:What is an "equipped pet"?
I think it is the same as saying my "selected" or "set" pet ...... the one I have chosen to sit in the lower left corner of my game board.

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Nov 1, 17 7:25 PM
I try to spin the wheel and play the slot machine first thing every morning when I log into the game. The thing I forget? I forget to spin the wheel and the slot machine. I get too wrapped up in DQ and gifts sometimes. And I sometimes forget to go back to the private rooms to check on the butterflies and the chests. ShaSha

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 2, 17 12:42 AM
The one thing I'm really working on right now is completing the 3rd level of dice with the troll.

What do I forget to do before I log out for the night? Play dice with the troll!

Looking for my brain - I know I put it somewhere...
katiek

Cecilia_28
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cecilia_28 on Nov 2, 17 4:27 AM
I forget to do the jigsaw puzzles, play the table, and visit the special rooms.

Oh well, at least I usually remember to play the game....some days it’s a struggle.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 2, 17 4:38 AM
.......my name!!!!

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Nov 2, 17 4:57 AM
Why am I here, again?

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Nov 2, 17 7:22 AM
gohill wrote:I can forget which game I'm in... there is my avatar name and level as MAJOR clues.... sheesh....

I'm amazed I don't do this! Both games are D-NY with the same avatar and same pet.

But then the Android game is on that tiny little phone so it's kind of hard to confuse that with the laptop.

D-NY

PS: Now I'm wondering if there's another reason I decided to wait on leveling the android game and I'm just telling myself that I want to do the DQ achievements first.

Go to: