gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

New Strategy

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 1, 17 8:45 AM
With the decrease in coins, I was losing ground just playing the arena... spending 150 coins for 3 extra energy bonuses was taking 2 days to recoup that 150 coins... soooo, my strategy now is to just let my guy "die" and try again ... this is my first day trying this, so far, it's working... But, I was getting discouraged that I would eventually use all my coins just playing the arena ... I don't like to let my guy die but, it seems to be the only way to play without going broke.... Not only is 15 coins from the mine a major disappointment, it seems to me, it takes much longer than 3 hours to regenerate that amount.... Does anyone know how long it takes for the mine to get back up to 15 coins?

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:New Strategy

[Post New]by linda43416 on Nov 1, 17 3:38 PM
You know I was also thinking it was taking a very long time to regenerate those 15 coins! I guess the mine is running low on ore and it is taking much longer to chip it out. Don't know how long though.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Nov 2, 17 10:47 AM
waited 3 hrs and 45 min... checked the gold mine and received 9 coins... so that's more than 2 coins per hour but less than 3.....

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Nov 2, 17 4:11 PM
I think maybe all things that recharge are taking longer, wheel, hearts, etc. Maybe not, just seems like it! There are some infrequent errors, like my hearts just read over 23hrs to regenerate! And if the game loads with the sir match a lot broken up seems like nothing counts down except your lives! Doesn't happen often.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 2, 17 5:48 PM
Best I can calculate, it takes six hours to recharge. Good luck.

Go to: