Game suddenly became jerky Windows 7

[Post New]by sharonelli on Nov 1, 17 5:13 PM
I installed this game on a Windows 7 computer and it was playing fine. In fact, I was playing for a while this morning. Now it is too slow and jerky to play at all - for no apparent reason. There haven't been any updates or new programs added to the computer. The last thing done on it was to close down this game. The next thing was to attempt to open it again. The jerkiness starts from the second I click on it in the game manager.

What can I do to get this game working again? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem is still there.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game suddenly became jerky Windows 7

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 1, 17 5:38 PM
Hello sharonelli,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that the game suddenly seemed to be performing poorly despite playing well earlier. I wanted to quickly swim by with some suggested steps that may help determine whether the issue can be quickly resolved or if more assistance may be necessary from our Support Team.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if the following page of suggested steps for common issues with our games is able to help resolve this quickly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If these particular steps don't seem to help with that particular issue, please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and the title of the game or games seeing an issue as well as a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will get back in touch as soon as they are able.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to discuss this issue further or report a new technical issue for this specific game, please feel free to do so at our designated thread for that purpose below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition here!

Posting technical issues to the appropriate thread helps both the teams behind the game as well as moderators better understand and relay the impact of player reported issues. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: