qbee2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Reading Lounge

[Post New]by qbee2 on Nov 2, 17 2:56 PM
I cannot find the figurine for the cabinet in the reading lounge! where is it? Have been roaming around for two days.

Re:Reading Lounge

[Post New]by lillymary on Nov 3, 17 3:35 PM
stuck in reading room nothing seams to work dont know where to go from there

[Post New]by SnappyBrat on Nov 22, 17 2:38 PM
Me too, lillymary! Hint keeps directing me to the figurine cabinet but nothing moves. If I hit hint a second time I'm directed to close the figurine cabinet close-up window...?! The guide is vague also

peggyjuneybug
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by peggyjuneybug on Nov 24, 17 9:50 PM
it may take you a while to find it. it is in the greenhouse and you have to complete several other things to get it.

[Post New]by SnappyBrat on Nov 25, 17 3:45 PM
pennyjunebug were you able to complete the cabinet puzzle (The one on the left with the 4 shelves, not the one on the right with the baseball player) in the reading lounge? If so, how?

peggyjuneybug
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by peggyjuneybug on Nov 27, 17 11:54 AM
if you mean the one with a shelf for each person then you need to make sure you have all the parts and then move them to the correct spots for each person.
hope find them

[Post New]by SnappyBrat on Nov 29, 17 7:50 PM
I found all of them, but I am not able to move them. When I enter the reading lounge, the hint button directs me to the shelf (opening the close-up window). I try to move the figurines, but am unable to. If I hit the hint button again, it directs me to close the close-up window.

[Post New]by SnappyBrat on Dec 7, 17 8:59 AM
lilliemary I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the issue was fixed.

Go to: