Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for PuppetShow: Poetic Justice here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 3, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/03/2017 at 9:43:08 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for PuppetShow: Poetic Justice here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 3, 17 9:43 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on PuppetShow: Poetic Justice here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on PuppetShow: Poetic Justice.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for PuppetShow: Poetic Justice here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 3, 17 10:26 AM
Even though I really hated the last few puppet show games, I broke down and bought them during a sale because I have all of the games in this series. I figured one day I might feel differently about the last 2 in particular, who knows, I might be in a nursing home some day waiting for my jello to be served, and playing a nonstop marathon of Puppet Show! I can picture the way it'll go down, me in the dining room slurping my jello because I forgot to bring my chompers, with my laptop volume turned all the way up, and all the other residents looking around the room, confused because they don't know why they keep hearing the same dog howling. (think about it lol) Everyone will probably wonder why it sounds like it's raining when they can clearly see outside (maybe not so clearly) and the suns just a shining! Ethel will be sitting next to me, asking me about a hundred times what I'm doing, and I'll say "quiet Ethel, I need to get my review done!" True story, I was visiting my father-in-law at his nursing home a couple of weeks ago and a fork fight broke out between two residents who were arguing with each other about who got to sit where! It get's better... the nurses broke up the fight, by taking away their forks, while doing so, another resident was taking advantage of the situation by grabbing all the unattended forks, and cleverly concealing them under his napkin! So much to look forward to right!, Poetic Justice

PUPPET SHOW GAMES AVAILABLE
Title***Collector's Edition Release Date***Average Rating
1-Mystery of Joyville SE only (October 2-2009) 4.0
2-Souls of the Innocent (May 28-2010) 4.5
3-Lost Town (March 10-2011) 4.1
4-Return to Joyville (April 19-2012) 4.3
5-Destiny Undone (March 28-2013) 4.2
6-Lightning Strikes (August 21-2014) 3.3
7-The Price of Immortality (March 19-2015) 4.4
8-The Face of Humanity (January 21-2016) 3.7
9-Her Cruel Collection's (September 15-2016) 3.3
10-Bloody Rosie (November 17-2016) 3.7
11-Arrogance Effect (July 22-2017) 2.8
12-Poetic Justice (October 5-2017) 3.2

The Collector's Edition has 16 Concept Art pictures, 10 Wallpapers, 7 Screensavers, 6 Movie Videos, 4 Music Soundtracks, Collectible Dolls and Coins, 19 replayable Mini Games, 16 replayable Hidden Object Scenes, 12 Achievements to earn, a built in Strategy Guide and a Bonus Chapter!

Go to: