Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Blocks: Royal Rescue here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 3, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/04/2017 at 6:05:09 PM PST

Game downloads but won't play

[Post New]by gladysschmuck on Nov 3, 17 6:10 AM
I downloaded it 3 separate times. Game downloads just fine and shows up in my game manager. When I click on play the bubble pop sound happens but nothing else. The game just won't play.

H'okay, never mind. I performed the ubiquitous Microsoft solution (restarted the computer) and now the game works just fine.

Edited on 11/03/2017 at 9:48:27 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Blocks: Royal Rescue here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 3, 17 6:18 AM
I had that same problem, but I though it was because I was downloading Puppet Show at the same time. Once Puppet Show finished installing, the Solitaire game opened up the second I clicked on it. Maybe it's just taking it's sweet time opening lol

Joanken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joanken on Nov 3, 17 7:52 AM
Downloaded twice. Gets to "How to Play" and will not continue from there.
Hitting SKIP does nothing.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 4, 17 6:04 PM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 4, 17 6:20 PM
Hello gladysschmuck and Joanken,

Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for responses from the Moderation Team. I'm here to help now!

Let's try adjusting the network settings in the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager). It's possible that the internet provider is having difficulties handling the download, so adjusting the network settings will allow the app to access the internet in a different method. The help page below will walk you through that process.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the game still won't install, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to continue troubleshooting with you. Should there be any remaining questions, my fellow moderators and I will be happy to answer them. We can be reached via a PM.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Snorkle55 on Nov 12, 17 5:45 PM
Does this have an easy and normal mode? I can't find the easy mode.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 13, 17 2:13 PM
Hi Snorkle55,

That's a great question! Solitaire Blocks: Royal Rescue only seems to have the default difficulty mode. I couldn't find a way to adjust it either. If you have troubles with any particular stages, please feel free to post up a message on the main Forum page to see if any of your fellow players have helpful tips or tricks. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll do our best to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: