kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Really Piqued my interest!

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 8, 10 2:28 AM
Well after playing the game, it really got me interested in knowing more of the story of Amelia..i had only really heard brief parts before, and had never bothered to find out more..
Yes the game was short, and too easy, and they could have done more with it, but what intrigued me was the story, enough to buy it, and then do some "googling" after, and by the looks of things there is a movie out (or coming out) called Amelia..i am a bit behind the times when comes to new releases, so this may be old news..either way, it will be a must see event for me!

Thanks , for giving me an education on such a wonderful woman!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Really Piqued my interest!

[Post New]by prpldva on May 8, 10 6:11 AM
I agree. I also did some digging and reading on Discover, Wiki and the likes.. I look forward to more in the series.

[Post New]by yorkshiregirl on May 8, 10 8:26 AM
me too it was too short . i played the first one to come out and i enjoyed that. thanks BF, LETS HAVE MORE GAMES LIKE THIS ONEPLEASE/

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 9, 10 7:52 AM
prpldva wrote:I agree. I also did some digging and reading on Discover, Wiki and the likes.. I look forward to more in the series.

even though it was short, am not sure they could make a sequel could they? seemed to cover all the bases, brief as they were..would be nice though, was enjoyable.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jan 29, 11 7:42 PM
Yes this looks like a great game! I have always admired Amelia Earhart. I wish that this was the Daily Deal today instead of that other horrible game about Amelia Earhart called "The Search for Amelia Earhart" It's more like the Daily Dud, LOL! This, on the other hand is a great game and gets me more interested in learning more about the interesting life of this great woman. That other game really turned me and a lot of other people off, LOL! I heard about this game because a someone mentioned this game title in that other game forum and said what a great game this is and I am so glad they did because I enjoyed the demo and will get the game when I have more or perhaps if it get made the daily deal (hint hint!) .

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 7:43:43 PM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 22, 12 8:19 PM
This is the Daily Deal today, Shanny, hope you pick it up!

Go to: