MaggieNE
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Wiped Out This A.M.

[Post New]by MaggieNE on Nov 3, 17 12:05 PM
I lost all my manors this morning. I'm not going to restore them. Starting over with four for now.

My 14-month-old computer died the first of the month. (Just out of warranty...) I bought a new one, which arrived 10/11 and which is truly a lemon. Hard crashes regularly. The manufacturer is replacing it, but the replacement won't arrive probably until mid-month.

I'm explaining this to say I don't know whether the four DMs I'm setting up will survive my crashing computer or not. Probably nothing will be stable until I get the new laptop.

But... in the interim, the four give me something to do. If anyone can send energy once they appear in the neighborhood, I'd really appreciate it. If they survive infancy, their names are: ETOILES, GARNETS, SUMAC COVE, THE FIRS.

Any of my other DMs, you can delete. I will post this new list in the index.

Thank you all.

Maggie

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Wiped Out This A.M.

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 3, 17 7:52 PM
Sorry to hear that! Will try to find your new manors.

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Nov 4, 17 4:30 AM
Hi Maggie

sorry to hear about your manors. I found GARNET on 2 of my manors so I will send NRG as soon as possible.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Nov 4, 17 8:22 AM
Sorry about your loss. I have found SUMAC on a couple of my manors. As usual, I will keep lookink

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 5, 17 6:29 AM
So far I have been unable to find your new manors. By the way, I suppose you know how to link your manors and send energy from them?

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Nov 5, 17 5:29 PM
Looking for your new manors. Once you have the new computer, you know you can get your old manors back. I've had to reload mine several times over the years. It's a pain, but very doable.

MaggieNE
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieNE on Nov 9, 17 8:24 AM
Thank you all.

Here's the latest, as of 11/09 at 11:09 a.m. (!) [No lie, that must mean good luck, don't you think?)

Anyway, in my penultimate lemon computer's last mean gasp, it lost those four new manors with which you were last trying to help me.

I have submitted that list (ETOILE, GARNETS, SUMAC COVE, and THE FIRS) to BF and am keeping my fingers crossed for their restoration.

On Tuesday the manfacturer delivered my replacement laptop. Fingers crossed for this, too--so far no hard crashes, data losses or freezing :-).

So, to keep me occupied while I wait for the other four, I started three new DMs: CLEMENTINE, LA CANNELLE, SALTY DOG.

Thanks & I'll update the Index.

Maggie

Gosh, I hope at least one of these makes it to maturity.

MaggieNE
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieNE on Nov 9, 17 8:29 AM
eli, yes, thanks, I know how to link my DMs to one another... mainly because you taught me how, way back when. :-)

And I don't like to jinx anything, but lately I have found it much easier to to link them than it used to be. I make it a point now to link them as soon as each gains the neighbor function, but I have no idea if that is why it seems easier. ???

Maggie

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Nov 15, 17 7:56 AM
Hi Maggie,
I see that customer service has restored your missing 4 manors. Happy Gaming.
Buddytres

[Post New]by PURPLEMARTINI_2 on Nov 19, 17 4:44 PM
Good Luck Maggie with all of your new manors. Sorry to see your old ones go away. In the meantime, Happy gobble gobble days to you!!!!, Relax and drink a few glasses if VINO and down some Martinis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: