problem with cursor

[Post New]by cookie1949 on Nov 4, 17 10:21 AM
I change from custom cursor to not use it( I usually do) .However, now I can't even play the trial .I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Now I have no cursor and can't change back. I am on a pc with Windows 10. Can anyone help?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:problem with cursor

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 4, 17 10:34 AM
I had the same problem, closed the game via task manager several times but it did not help. I decided to play with the game cursor and that was ok. Seems there is a glitch so you cannot use the system cursor

Edited on 11/04/2017 at 10:34:55 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:problem with cursor

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 4, 17 11:04 AM
Hello cookie1949 and gernespieler,

I'm sorry to hear there have been troubles with the game's cursor and am here to help.

Please check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver directs the computer's graphics, and when it's not working properly, it can impact many aspects of a game. Please take a look at the help article below for further instruction.

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)

If these steps don't fix the cursor, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance. The Moderation Team also recommend posting about technical issues in the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition here.

This will ensure that we see and respond to technical inquiries as quickly as possible and helps to keep the forum organized. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so future questions can be posted to the one above. If there are any remaining questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We'll provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 11/04/2017 at 11:04:59 AM PST

Go to: