Need dragon wings and evidence... and maybe a walkthrough?

[Post New]by Pumathang on Nov 4, 17 12:11 PM
How is there not a walkthrough for this game? It doesn't seem like it should be so hard, and I feel like I must be missing something obvious. I just got the boat pulled to shore and found the evidence shrine in the shed, but don't have all the evidence, which I'm guessing I need before I can do the mini-game in the attic (there are also some floorboards I need to pull up there). I also need the dragon wings for the puppet show, but can't find them. (I did find "wings" in the HOS next to the dragon when I got the sieve a little while ago, but that HOS isn't currently active.)

I finally broke down and used the hint button (which I normally don't ever use)... but it just tells me there's nothing to do on every single scene in the game... except the infirmary, which is the one scene I am not able to access yet. My inventory contains 3/3 blocks, 3/5 jewels, a cloth, a lens, 2/3 organs, and a pedal. No actions indicated on the map, and I have tried using every item on every area of interest I can find, but nothing seems to work... though it does take me multiple tries sometimes to use an inventory item in exactly the right spot to trigger the action.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

Re:Need dragon wings and evidence... and maybe a walkthrough?

[Post New]by Pumathang on Nov 7, 17 5:41 PM
I guess nobody looks at these, but in case anyone else is stuck in the same place and ends up here, I finally figured this out. It's a bit more involved then I expected, and apparently the other posts I found on this topic are wrong and the dragon wings are found in the attic, not on the playground, which is what was throwing me off. Here's what I did:

1. In the shed, use 3 blocks to open the coffin (they act as weights).
2. Get the fretsaw from the HOS in the coffin, use it on the window bars of the infirmary.
3. Use the cloth to clean the board underneath the bars. This will activate the HOS next to the pool, which gives you the item for the mini-game to open the infirmary.
4. Once inside the infirmary, use the pedal to lower the chair and take the scalpel. (You can also find ammonia here, as well as the third body part needed to play the mini-game, which you can activate after placing the board on the wall to receive a heart jewel.)
5. Use the scalpel on the floorboards in the attic. This triggers a scene where you'll need to escape another trap.
6. You'll find yourself back in the attic, where the HOS is once again active and you can finally get the dragon wing to finish the play.
7. You'll still have the scalpel--head back to the boat and use it to free Emily, then use the ammonia to wake her up.

My map went back to showing available actions again somewhere around step 3, so hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Go to: