Picto Words

[Post New]by wiccanblue on Oct 22, 08 7:47 PM
Hi Fishfolks ,

I emailed techsupport, but I still wonder if it's "me" or "them"...

We have this game, PICTO WORDS, downloaded, and since we have purchased it, everytime we go to play, we have to restart at level 1. Even when we reselected our "player" name, the game restarts at level 1.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Is it us?...is it the game? Please, someone, let me know what I am doing wrong.

m

rvalot
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,855 Posts

Re:Picto Words

[Post New]by rvalot on Oct 22, 08 8:03 PM
Hi Wiccanblue, good to meet you.

I played the trial a couple of times, and it always started me back at level 1. With the same words I already solved!

I don't think it's anything you're doing wrong. You might have to just kind of leave the game open all the time? Hopefully tech support can help you.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Oct 22, 08 8:29 PM
I have this game and when I read your question I started my game up. I started where I left off, at level 35. When the game opens up you have two options, the option on the RIGHT is continue saved game. The option on the left is begin new game. Make sure you are clicking on continue. If you are, and still have to start on level one then I would tell you to contact because of a glitch in your game Good luck

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 23, 08 5:39 AM
I play this first thing most mornings to help wake up my brain and I have had no problems with continuing from where I left off. Just follow princess's directions and you should be fine.

[Post New]by juliew1 on Apr 26, 11 4:15 PM
I seem to be playing with the same clues over and over again. Start up where I left off but with the same clues. Getting boring not worth the money i spent on it if I keep having to solve the same words.

KB1919
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by KB1919 on Dec 9, 11 12:52 AM
juliew1 wrote:I seem to be playing with the same clues over and over again. Start up where I left off but with the same clues. Getting boring not worth the money i spent on it if I keep having to solve the same words.

Have to agree with that, very disappointed.

Go to: