Squid
Squid
66 Posts

CE levels 6, 9, and 11

[Post New]by icypup on Nov 5, 17 9:04 AM
anybody beat these for gold?

Re:CE levels 6, 9, and 11

[Post New]by digalo77 on Nov 8, 17 3:09 PM
Just finished CE level 6 with gold after playing it like 20 times. I immediately upgraded the car twice. collected all resources, upgraded food, material and tool buildings only twice. the money buildings i kept upgrading when possible

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,946 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 9, 17 12:33 PM
I managed level 6 (barely), and got silver on 9, but I can't even get silver on 11. You can't get enough materials quickly enough, and you can't use the bonuses, because you have to save up soda. very frustrating

[Post New]by netfamily on Nov 11, 17 2:48 AM
I got gold on all of them except 11.....No matter what I try I can't get better than silver! Someone please help with a tip - I've spent DAYS trying to get the gold!

[Post New]by netfamily on Nov 11, 17 2:51 AM
For those struggling to get a silver star on CE11, Focus on clearing the top left first, then bottom left, then go to top right - build up all your building and soda fountains before going to bottom right. There's no way to even get silver without having all buildings at max and at least 3 "helpers". Maxing your fountains early helps to build up your store of soda.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Nov 14, 17 10:01 AM
I am not finding where to upgrade, the spots only allowing upgrade in level 9 appears to be the car, extra man. Other wise only the pedestal places get renewed with product.
The pesky food does not renew fast enough for me to make it.
Anyone get this yet in the hard position?
I thought I would be smart and go to the medium level, more time, but it makes you start all over.
When I pay more for a game, I would expect better help and more detail on how to get the level completed. Those very basic instructions are a given, but that is it.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Nov 14, 17 10:02 AM
netfamily wrote:I got gold on all of them except 11.....No matter what I try I can't get better than silver! Someone please help with a tip - I've spent DAYS trying to get the gold!

Can you give some tips for level 9, please?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,946 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 23, 17 9:56 AM
I finally got gold on 9B and silver on 11B, but there is no way to get gold on 11B that I can figure out.

For 9B, it came down to like 1 second that I made the gold. I upgraded all buildings to max and the soda fountains as well. Also I had three workers. The other thing I watched for is only clicking on food, resources, etc that pop up when you are not trying to do something else first like shoot the soda gun. Because Rose takes so long to do anything, I try not to use her to pick up products unless they are close by.

Go to: