Thanksgiving Challange

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Thanksgiving Challange

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 5, 17 10:37 AM
This is Thanksgiving month here in the US. We think of turkey and pumpkin pie, but it is really about being thankful. I am going to ask you to post ONE thing about MC that you are thankful for each day.

Today I am thankful that I only need 525 more pumpkins to get the Jack avatar.

What are you thankful for today?

Edited on 11/05/2017 at 10:37:21 AM PST

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Thanksgiving Challange

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 5, 17 10:42 AM
Hey Howdah,

Great post. I'm grateful for my 95 friends and I'm 95 cornucopia 's away from the pilgrim avatar!

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Nov 5, 17 11:00 AM
Thankful for finding this terrific game..............and the terrific people who play it...

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Nov 5, 17 11:38 AM
Thankful for FINALLY getting the last ghost I needed to fill my album

Skdu
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Skdu on Nov 5, 17 12:34 PM
Thankful for all my wonderful friends... and for all the great advice from the forum!

S

Catrin72
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Catrin72 on Nov 5, 17 12:34 PM
i'm thankful that after a several month absence from the game i still have over 100 active friends.
=^..^=

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Nov 5, 17 12:42 PM
Thankful that my MC friends are so loyal :3

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 5, 17 12:50 PM
It really is this game and all the friends I have made all over the world!!!

Thanks to all of you!

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Nov 5, 17 2:10 PM
i am thankful for all my friends, would never get any wheres without their gifting!!!

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 5, 17 2:47 PM
Thankful for this game and the friends it has given me. Don't get around much any more,,,,,,,sounds like a song, oh it is a song.....I have even found another Dr friend who has given me some sipping advice.....Thanks to one and all. Happy Thanksgiving.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 5, 17 3:01 PM
I am thankful for this game and all the wonderful friends I've made all over the world! I'm also really thankful to the veterans here that have helped all of us newbies with their advice and guidance in progressing in the game--especially all the tricks and tips! I wouldn't be as far along as I am without you!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HAPPY THANKSGIVING!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Nov 5, 17 4:05 PM
I am thankful that this game continues to be updated and that we still get special events and Castle challenges.

PenWeb
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by PenWeb on Nov 5, 17 4:22 PM
Thankful for my Friends, but especially all those in the Forum who have been so good to answer even the dumbest questions.

Nell, Nell2 and One Cent

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 5, 17 4:22 PM
Gotta be a Repeater here too cause I am very, very Grateful for all of my Dear Friends..Just couldn't be here in the Castle without you...Mrs Fletcher wants everyone know that all of You here in the Forum is welcome to come on down to the Tea Room for a "Before Thanksgiving" get together Party....

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Nov 5, 17 4:26 PM
cindykat325 wrote:Thankful for FINALLY getting the last ghost I needed to fill my album

Me too!

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 5, 17 5:03 PM
Been said all throughout this thread but I will say it again...

I am thankful for the friends I have made and the forum that allows us to stay connected, be supportive, laugh, and share what's good and what's not so we never bare our burdens alone or our triumphs unrecognized.

I also love MC as a game that allows you to play as much or as little as you want and still enjoy it.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 5, 17 5:20 PM
Shawkn wrote:Been said all throughout this thread but I will say it again...

I am thankful for the friends I have made and the forum that allows us to stay connected, be supportive, laugh, and share what's good and what's not so we never bare our burdens alone or our triumphs unrecognized.

I also love MC as a game that allows you to play as much or as little as you want and still enjoy it.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

Perfectly said Shawkn & I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have said.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Nov 5, 17 7:52 PM
Echoing-thanks for the friends, both forum friends and friends in the game who don't visit the forums. An example: I needed one spider mark for the hamster. I put that on my avatar message. Two people sent one to me. The hamster was the last thing i needed to complete the fall event. Now I can start gifting fall event stuff so everyone else can get theirs done, too.

And thankful for the developers who keep coming up with fun stories, events, and activiites for us to play.

And thankful for the forums, which are unique in that few game forums seem to foster friendship the way the forums for Midnight Castle do.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Nov 5, 17 11:20 PM
I'm grateful for all the support and encouragement players give each other.

Kae

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Nov 5, 17 11:24 PM
So thankful that sbaker2318 reached out to me when I was a newbie to the forum....I was so afraid of sounding stupid...I bombarded her with a done of questions and she patiently answered them all. I was one of those that had reached level 78 before I ventured into the forum. We hope to meet-up someday as I have family in her state and looking forward to that....

Go to: