My Dear Friends

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

My Dear Friends

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 5, 17 11:21 AM
OCC
I am trying very hard to catch up on my gifts and even if I do 15 per day I am trying to catch up seeing I have 139 of you wonderful friends on my list it is slow going.
Why I am posting this is to say I may fall behind more than I am now due to the devastating news sis and I received today.
Our Uncle Charlie passed away Oct,30/17 ** he was the last of the brothers** and dearly loved, it took Auntie Eveline this long she is still in deep shock after losing her husband of 60 years.
So please bear with me my friends still in a fog here.

Randy

Kimberly_63
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Re:My Dear Friends

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 5, 17 11:29 AM
Eastendteddy I'm not one of your friends that you send gifts to but I am in the MC fishbowl. Please accept my condolences on your loss. You've endured a lot of pain lately and I will keep you and your family in my daily thoughts and prayers.

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 5, 17 11:34 AM
Oh Randy,I am so sorry to hear about your loss.My deepest condolences to you,Donna & your auntie.((((((Hugs))))))

whitemane
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Nov 5, 17 11:38 AM
My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to you, you're aunt and your families.

Doc

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,594 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 5, 17 11:41 AM
I am so sorry Randy, my deepest condolences to you and your family and a really big hug from me

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 5, 17 11:47 AM
I am soooo sorry for your loss DO NOT worry about gifting or anything ALL of us will be here when you come back . Take the time you need to mourn and to heal .

Here for you ALWAYS

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 5, 17 12:02 PM
Oh dear Randy, will the tears ever stop flowing? I am so very sorry, my friend, for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. You are very strong and will find a way through this latest veil of sorrow. God Bless you!

Grimwald
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Nov 5, 17 12:38 PM
Best to you, Randy.
I'm sorry.

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Nov 5, 17 12:43 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my dearest condolences

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,975 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 5, 17 12:49 PM
(((((Randy))))).............I am so sorry!!

tennco
Clownfish
Clownfish
881 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Nov 5, 17 1:02 PM
Thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

AnnaDownes01
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,838 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Nov 5, 17 1:28 PM
((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) Randy, don't worry about the gifting. It all works out in the wash

Myrtle and Cattiepuss in the castle

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,126 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Nov 5, 17 2:09 PM
Randy,

I am so sorry for your loss. Take the time you need for family. They are more important. Look at the gifts you receive in the next days as your MC friends bringing you casseroles and other comfort items that no one ever expects to have returned.

Poppet

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 5, 17 2:43 PM
My dear Randy,

You and Donna have had so much to deal with this last year and I'm so sorry for this latest loss! As you know, you are a great friend to so many here in the Castle and we're all here for you! No worries about gifting. Just take the time you need for you and Donna to get through this latest sorrow!

Ada

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
568 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 5, 17 5:28 PM
Oh my dear friend...you and Donna have not been spared much this year and now this. I am so very sorry that your uncle passed. Prayers for you, Donna and your aunt and I am glad you have one another during this time of sorrow.

You also have all of us and you know you are loved, supported and cherished here. The only gift we need is you, yourself.

Luv to you and your family...

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
636 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Nov 5, 17 5:40 PM

No words.

Sheila-the-Scot

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Nov 5, 17 6:07 PM
My deepest condolences to you. As someone who lost a dear one 4 months ago, I know the pain you must be feeling. I know we are not friends here but we still feel close to each other. As others have said, take your time healing your heart from this

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Nov 5, 17 6:16 PM
Very sorry for your loss. Take time to heal and don't worry about gifting.

Sa

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 5, 17 6:43 PM
So sad to hear your news, Randy.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Elsa

Angeli64
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on Nov 5, 17 7:54 PM

/Angeli

Go to: