Bonus Chapter, Scoop Net

[Post New]by irssecretary on Nov 5, 17 11:53 PM
I love this game. But when playing the bonus chapter, you have a broken scoop net, you pick up yarn and needles to fix it and then a handle. Good. I fixed the net with the yard and needles, but kept the needles. I didn't think anything of it, but after I picked up the handle extension, it kept saying to fix the next with the yarn, needles and handle. I already did that but retained those stinkin' needles! Now, I am stuck, the net is fixed but I can't use it because the game doesn't think I fixed it yet because I have those needles, I suppose. I would have to play the entire game over in order to back out and fix this glitch! Has it happened to anyone else?

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter, Scoop Net

[Post New]by LynFrank on Nov 9, 17 1:38 AM
Yes, the exact same thing happened to me and I have passed the problem on to Big Fish so that they can let the producers know of the problem and fix it so that we can get an update on the game.
Frustrating, isn't it?
I am going to wait until I get the update for it.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Nov 12, 17 3:23 PM
Did you try using the needles after you fixed the handle? If I remember correctly, the needles were the last item I used.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Nov 15, 17 7:37 AM
Yes it's the same for me as well, I have tried the needles, but nothing happens, I have a fixed net but it still says that I can fix it, I hope that it's sorted out soon

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Nov 19, 17 11:52 AM
Pick up the needles and click them onto the net.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Nov 27, 17 12:06 PM
Yes, that works. You have to click the needles on the stick first, so they stay on the screen, then you can click them onto the net.

Go to: