bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

World Theatres Griddlers

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 6, 17 12:29 AM
Tragedies, dramas, comedies and farces are all part of what makes the world of theatre so magical. In World Theatres Griddlers, visit the grand amphitheater of ancient Greece, see the performance of the renaissance improvisational street theatre, enjoy the mysterious atmosphere of Kabuki and revisit your childhood with the funny puppet theatre. Explore this beautiful world and earn wonderful trophies as you complete fantastic griddlers puzzles in 3, 4 or even 6 colors! World Theatres Griddlers is full of logical picross puzzles that place you right into the world of great performances!

Re:World Theatres Griddlers

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 6, 17 4:58 AM
The thick lines on the grid are very off putting. It's a definite no buy for me unfortunately.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Re:World Theatres Griddlers

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 7, 17 8:41 AM
I bought it sight unseen, based on the type of puzzle.
Through the first ten puzzle I was quite happy.
The second ten didn't make me quite so happy.
And now that I am working on the third ten, I will vent a bit.

No matter what you want to call these puzzles, they should be based on LOGIC, NOT on guessing. Until the designers learn this, I will have to play for an hour from now on and try to make a decision as to whether or not to buy.

No logic puzzle should ever have an element of guesswork...and that goes all the way back to the old minesweeper puzzles, where, sooner or later, you would have to guess which of two squares had a mine. This sort of thing really irks me...I'm into these for the mental workout, NOT to have a grid of twenty by twenty presented to me with absolutely nothing to work from.

OK, I'm done now.

Go to: