can't advance

[Post New]by iamliesa62 on Nov 6, 17 12:20 PM
hi bfg.. i'm having trouble advancing on this game. i have replayed and nothing.. i played another game with new user.. doing good so faar but no sure what will happen at the end.. last message was to replay levels but i had to restart the whole game to get no where...again..
i sure hope someone can tell me what to do as i'm really having a good time with this game.. thanks so much

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:can't advance

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 6, 17 1:40 PM
Hi iamliesa62,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble progressing in the game! If there's a particular part that's being problematic, please feel free to add additional details about what's happening. Maybe one of your fellow players can help out!

One of our players, SynthpopAddict had a suggestion for players having trouble moving forward in the game that might be helpful for you. If you'd like to take a look and give it a try, that suggestion can be found here:

Suggestion if you still can't progress...

If there's difficulty with parts of the game not responding when clicked (which led to starting a new profile, like you mentioned), the game may need some additional permissions so its files work correctly when the game is running. If you'd like to give that a try, the following link has steps for running as Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

Hopefully some of these ideas will get things moving. If not, feel free to let us know, and you're also welcome to send a PM to me or one of our other Moderators at any time. We'll be happy to assist however we can!

bfgArinelle

Go to: