RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Why does everyone thinks this looks good?

[Post New]by RasmusB on Nov 6, 17 2:52 PM
In my book, It simply looks TERRIBLE, like most Epix games with VERY dated and corny graphics, does the Eipix gfx engine not like Geforce GTX 1080 cards? I couldn't stand how it looked, and quit the game in the middle of the start intro. So badly did it look.

riverdiver
Shark
Shark
11,426 Posts

Re:Why does everyone thinks this looks good?

[Post New]by riverdiver on Nov 7, 17 2:54 PM
Can't answer for everyone, just mho.
All the graphics look almost life-like to me, no colours were "overused". This was reason enough for me to get five thumbs up.

I've played the beta and the trial on PC, the full game on Mac. Liked the graphics on both.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Nov 12, 17 5:14 PM

You certainly have a right to your opinion, although I think this post would have been better suited for the REVIEWS section of the forum.

I came here looking for an answer related to achievements, but your complaint prompted me to post this response in case someone reading this is tempted to pass this game by because of your review.

My reviews bear out that I can be somewhat critical of games, but I must disagree with your assessment of this game. To answer your question, I think everyone thinks this looks good because it is good.

Fortunately, BFG gives us the helpful option of trying games before we purchase. I encourage everyone to play the demos before they purchase any game and decide for themselves.

All my best to you!

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 18, 17 12:55 AM
So far I have just played the demo, but to me the game graphics did look extremely "life-like".

Go to: