bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 7, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pusser100 on Nov 9, 17 11:09 PM
the ganmes dosnt work????

[Post New]by tishcad on Nov 10, 17 4:41 PM
The game is not working for me!!! JUST PURCHASED IT TODAY!!!

[Post New]by Leechie32 on Nov 15, 17 10:20 PM
I can't get the game to work. it won't even open. I tried deleting it and downloading it keeps giving me a code 1403. I was so happy when I seen the game thinking I was going to enjoy it just like all the other ones I purchased in the past. I'm so disappointed

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 20, 17 4:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the game. There has been an update for the game since these posts were made, so we'd definitely recommend installing that update to see if it helps. Installing updates can be done through the Big Fish Games app and its Updates tab, or it can also be done by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

For the 1403 error mentioned, this indicates something has gone awry with the communication between the Big Fish Games app and the website. This can generally be resolved by closing out of the app entirely and then opening it back up. Should that not work, the next step would be to clear the cache of your favored browser and try the download again directly from the Purchase History page on the Big Fish site.

I wanted to also apologize for the delay in receiving a reply. We have a designated Tech Issues thread that we regularly check for reports of issues, so it's generally a good idea to post technical troubles with a game in that thread to help make sure a prompt reply is received. For this game, that thread can be found HERE.

Should there still be troubles with the game not working, please send a message to our Technical Support Team, or PM me or another Moderator. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/20/2017 at 4:30:53 PM PST

ehcw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ehcw on Nov 29, 17 11:21 AM
why i can't play this game i just buy this game on Big fish game s

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 29, 17 3:21 PM
Hi ehcw,

It sounds like there may be some trouble getting the game to open up. Depending on what's happening when you try to play the game, there could be a few different tricks to try. Let's try some general troubleshooting for things like freezing and error messages to see if they help. Those tips and tricks can be found at the following links:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Should this not resolve the experienced issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance.

For future reference, we set up a designated Tech Issues thread for each game so reports of issues can be better tracked and addressed. If there are any additional troubles playing the game, please post your question in the Tech Issues thread. You can also PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: